2.first night

Cont.
Jacqueline pov

He drove to this apartment building.we hop out the car.we walked in the apartment.

"Guess i should give you the tour."said kookie.

"You don't need a tour.you not staying here long"said the voice.

I frown.i shook my head.if I am leaving soon there no point of learning the layout.

"Um okay.well I show to your room.follow me."i followed him through the kitchen to a hallway.he open a door.it was a bedroom.it had a big bed in middle of room with one small dresser on the wall.

"We can decorate it later on this week."he said.i nodded

"I doubt he will keep you for a whole week."said the voice.it started laughing at me.

I looked at my feet.but I always to decorate my room the way I wanted but I am not even going to be able to stay whole.i frowned.he put the my bag on the dresser.

"I guess we go shopping tomorrow for some new clothes for you."he said.i nodded.

"Umm if you like you can Watch tv in the living room."i nodded.we went to the living room.i sat on the floor in front of the couch.kookie raised an eyebrow.

"Um you don't want to sit on the couch."he said.i shook my head.i wasn't allowed to sit on couch at my last adopter house.

"What you want to watch?"he asked.i shrugged.i never had the option before.just watch whatever the other kids was watching at the orphanage.so I don't know.

"Okay.disney it is."he said while changing the channel.

"Take your shoes off.i will bring them to your room."he said.i nodded.i took off my shoes off my feet and give it to him.he left the living room.

Jungkook pov

I put her shoes in her room.then I went to my room.i took my shoes off.i changed out my jeans and into joggers.i heard the doorbell.i left my room and jog to the front door.i opened it.it was Tae.

"Hey Hyung.come in"tae walked and sighed.

"I guessing on how you not dressed and ready.you forgot that we supposed to be going see the new movie tonight."he said.

"Sorry.i forgot I was focus on cj."

"Who is cj?"he asked

"My new adopted daughter."tae got excited.

"Can i meet her?!"he asked excitedly.

"Guess since you are here."i shrugged.we walked to living room.i noticed cj wasn't there.

"She was in here few moments ago."

"So,you lost the child within less 24 hrs."he said.he tried not laugh.

"She is not lost.she is still in the apartment okay."i went to her room.tae followed behind me.i went to bed.i got my knees and looked under the bed.i saw cj.she looked scared.damn it!we was making a little bit of progress.damn tae!

"Cj,Why you under the bed?"she point to the end of the bed.i looked in the direction.i saw tae shoes.

"You want him to leave?"she nodded.i sat up and looked at tae who was looked worried.

"Hyung,i am sorry but umm you are making her uncomfortable.can you leave?you can meet her another time."

"I understand."said tae.he left the room.i waited until I heard the front door close.i looked under the bed again.

"He is gone.can you stop hiding now?"she nodded.she crawled from under the bed.she was cover in dust.

"You need a bath.you can bathe yourself right?"she didn't answer. She actually look scare when I mentioned bath.

"You scared of the water?"She nodded.

"follow me."then we walked to the downstairs bathroom. I turn on the water and set it on warm.

"water not going to hurt you.come feel it."she shook her head.

"Not even for a second?"Then I stood next me. She put his finger in the water.

"See the water don't hurt."then I put the stopper in the tub.I waited until water was a quarter full.

"Since you didn't answer if you can bathe yourself. I will bathe you.take those dirty clothes off."then I grab a bar of soap.I turn around to cj.I was shock.she was nude but that not shock me.what shocked me was that she was so skinny and she had three big scars on left side of her.poor baby.

"Step in the tub."then I grabbed a towel.i grabbed her arm.she snatched her arm from me.

"I have to wash you."she shakily gave me her arm.i started bathing her.I notice how dirty she was.She was so dirty that water turned light brown. I washed her hair too.I drain the water from the tub.I Wrapped her in towel.i look in her bag for her clothes.all of her clothes had strains or holes in them.

"Stay here.i will be right back."she didn't respond.i went to my room.i grabbed a plain white shirt from the dresser.i went back to her room.i dry off her with the towel.i put the shirt on her.it look like a dress on her.i put her hair in a sloppy ponytail.note to self: buy girl hair products.

~later
Jacqueline pov

I sat in bed and stare at the wall.i sighed.i can't sleep.maybe kookie I mean jungkook still up?i looked at the door.

'Gurl!you better not go looking for him!you are annoying!nobody wants a annoying brat like you!'said the voice.

I started crying.thats is true.i laid back down.

'Big Baby!all you do is cry!'

I started crying more.i cried myself to sleep.