37.cj best friend

Jacqueline pov

"Come at me bro!"i got in my fighting stance.

"No!you will win again."said timmy.he pouted.

"Nor my fault you fight like a girl."i smirked.

"Take That back!"he said

"Make me!"i struck my tongue out.he started running to me.so I ran out my room.i ran to the living room.

"No running in the house."said jungkook.i stopped running immediately then timmy ran into me.we fell to the ground.we help each other up.i grabbed his hand.we went to my room.timmy grabbed my markers.

"Let's draw on the wall!"said timmy.

"Okay."We started drawing on the wall of my room.i drew two stick figures of us and wrote 'bff'.then jungkook walked in.

"Don't draw on the walls!"said jungkook.

"Oppa did it first."i pointed at timmy.

"Noona did it first!"said timmy while pointing at me.

"That not how you use those terms.oppa is only use when-....you know what nevermind .i don't have time for this.just put your shoes on."said jungkook.he left my room.we put our shoes on.we met jungkook in the living room.

"Where we going?"

"To the dance studio.me and jimin have to work on a duet."we left the apartment.we hop in the car.timmy pulled my hair.

"Ow."i pulled his hair.

"Ow."He said.we kept pulling each other hair.

"Stop pulling each other hair."

"He started it first!"i pointed at him.

"She is touching me!she is touching me."said timmy.he tried scoot away from me.

"I am not touching you."

"You touching me!"he said.he pointed to my finger that wasn't touching him at all.

"Not touching."i shook my head

"Touching me."

"No touching.its free air."i struck my tongue out.

"Stop arguing!stop touching each other.if i have to pull this car over y'all both in trouble."said jungkook annoyed.i rolled my eyes.timmy silently mocked jungkook.i laughed.we arrived at the company.we hopped out the car.timmy and cj started running around the car.

"Stop running."said jungkook.he sighed.he pick me up and place me on his hip.he pick timmy up and place him on his other hip.timmy started doing funny face.i copy him.jungkook walked to the practice room.jungkook place on our feet.timmy started chasing me around jungkook.jungkook took a deep breath.

"Stop running."He said.we stopped running.we looked at jungkook then each other.we started laughing.

Jungkook pov

I shook my head at them.i walked to jimin.he was smirking at me.

"Aw Poor jungkook can't control two kids."said jimin.he laughed

"You don't understand.they just torment each other and get on my nerves."

"Good thing you have one kid."said jimin

"Cj is normally chill but when her best friend can over.she became a ball of energy."jimin shrugged.

"That how most kids act anyways.hanging around adults all day is boring to cj.she probably excited."

"True."

"Now let's get started before one of them breaks something in here."Then we heard a crash behind us.we turn around.there was a pile of boxes that was once stack neatly against the wall on the floor.cj and timmy smiled innocently at me.i sighed.me and jimin started cleaning it up.