36.lie

Jacqueline pov

I shook my head as the stylist showed me the black dress.

"You will look so cute in it!"she said.i shook my head.she sighed.she walked to jungkook who talking to jimin.she whispered something in his ear.she gave him the dress.he walked to me.

"Sweetie you have to put the dress on."he said.i folded my arms.

"Cj don't start."he said sternly.i glared at the dress.

"Cj do have to dress you?"

"No."

"Then put it on."

"No."he sighed.

"Cj it's only for a hour or two."i started whining.

"Princess if you wear this one time then you don't have dress again ever."

"Promise?"i held my pinkie out.

"Promise."he hook his pinkie with mine.i took the dress from him.i went to restroom.i changed into the dress.i went back to the dressing room.

"You beautiful."said jungkook.he pick me up.he place me in the hairdresser chair.he gave me my tablet.the hairstylist started doing my hair while I play on my tablet.

~later

I sitting on jimin lap.i was playing on my tablet.i yawned.when will this be over?i am bored!i tap jimin hand and point to jungkook who sitting next to jin.jimin gave me to suga who gave me to tae who gave me to jungkook.he kissed my forehead.i laid my head on his shoulder.he looked at his watch.

"You sleepy huh?"asked jungkook.i shook my head.i sat up.

"It's past your bedtime anyways."he said.i am not tired!then rm stood up.the other members stood up and followed him.jungkook place me on the chair next to him.he followed the members up on stage.they received a award.i clapped my hands as they gave a thank you speech.

"And a big thanks to one of our biggest supporter.CJ!"said namjoon.then they walked back to their seats.after two hours the award show ended.i held jungkook hand as we walked through the crowded building.but other celebrities kept greeting the members and asking for a photo with them.then we arrived at the van.

Jungkook pov

I looked at cj sitting in bed eating noodles while watching tv.i started a live on vlive.i waited a few minutes for the fans to join.

"Hello."i waved at the camera.i read the comments.most of them was congratulating me for getting a awards tonight.then one comment stood out to me.

Toostieroll3:cj😂

Then more comments start rolling in.

Hollymin:cj is so goofy!
Taeslay:kookie turn around!
Jkisnotajoke:cj is gonna get trouble!😂

I turned around cj was sitting on bed.she smiled innocently at me.she is up to something!i turned back around to the camera.

Jindine:kookie turn around!
Rapdance:cj is clever!😂
Pennythot:jk how you not catching her?!?🤔😂

I turned around again.she was still on the bed doing nothing.

"Cj What are doing?"

"Nothing."She said innocently.

"Jacqueline,come here."she got out the bed.she walked to me.

"Did you just lie to me?"i narrow my eyes are her.

"Well technically when you asked me I wasn't doing nothing at that moment."she said.

"Technicality my-"Then i took a deep breath.

"Jacqueline did you lie to me?"she looked at her feet.

"Yes."She said.

"Now Since way pass your bedtime you don't have go in time out but you do need to apology to me."

"I am sorry for lying to you appa."i pick her up and hugged her.i noticed i was still on live.i read the comments.most of them was apologizing for getting cj in trouble while the rest was in aw.i felt cj laid her head on my shoulder.i looked cj.she was drifting off.i chuckled softly.i wrapped my arms around her.i hummed a nursery rhyme as slightly rock side to side.i waited until she was in deep sleep before I laid in bed.i sat at the desk.my phone rang.i put on speaker.

Jk:i am on live and you are on speaker.
Tae:can i come to your room?
Jk:i highly suggested you don't.i just sleep cj to sleep.
Tae:i am not hearing a no
Jk:tae you come in here and wake cj up i will-
Tae:Yeah Yeah.i won't wake her!

Then he hanged up.i sighed.i looked at the comments while I waited for tae to come.i heard a knock.i went to the door and open it for tae.tae walked in.he walked to the desk and sat in the chair.

"That's was my seat."Then tae got out of my seat and sat on the edge of the bed.cj woke up.she sat up.

"Taetae!"She said.she ran to him.she hugged him

"Taehyung."i glared at him.he smiled innocently.