25.c.j is short for?

A week later
Jacqueline pov

"The name is Jung Kook, the scale is nationwide."i rapped while doing different hand signs.

"In the practice room instead of school I danced and sang all night."namjoon and suga laughed.jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I didn't do all of that while rapping."said jungkook.i struck my tongue out.

"You lucky you cute."said jungkook.

"Where was that energy when she gave you a attitude a few weeks ago."said taehyung.he sip on his drink.

"What happened?"asked jin.

"I will tell you later."said jimin.jin nodded.

"I glad yesterday was the last concert of tour.i was ready to sleep my own bed."said suga.

"You would sleep long because we have interview 2 hrs after we land."said namjoon.

"I missed yeotan.i can't wait to see him."said taehyung.

"I missed Mickey too but she is my parent house.i don't think I have time to go there."said jhope.

"Appa!we should go to the milk shop when we land!"he nodded.

"She is worse than you with banana milk."said jin.jungkook rolled his eyes.

~later

I watch for the side wing of stage.the members was getting interviewed by a talk show host named Kelly.

"I saw a photo of this adorable little girl was on tour with you guys.whos daughter is that?"she asked.

"Mine.her name is cj."said jungkook.

"Cj.hm.is that short for something?"she asked.

"Before i adopted her.that was her initials of her name."said jungkook.

"She is here today?"she asked.

"Yeah."He said.

"Can we bring her out?"she asked.

"She has selective mutism.so she probably won't talk."said jungkook.he shrugged.he knows me so well!

"You should see how they communicate!it is amazing."said jimin

"It's almost like he is reading her mind!"said taehyung.jungkook rolled his eyes.i tried not laugh.

"I don't read her mind."said jungkook.

"Really?then ask her what me and her did this morning."said taehyung.

"Let's bring cj out."said kelly.one of stage staff told me to go on stage.i walked to jungkook.he place me on his lap.i waved to kelly.

"Hey sweetheart."said kelly.

"Jungkook ask her."said taehyung.jungkook sighed.

"What did you and v do this morning?"he asked.a lot walking.i looked tired.

"Where did you walk to?"he asked.to the ice cream parlor.i bit my lip and looked at tae.i shook my head.

"You guys went to eat something sweet?"he asked.i nodded.

"You guys went to the ice cream parlor?"he asked.i nodded.

"V is that correct?"asked namjoon

"Yeah.we walked to the ice cream parlor this morning."said taehyung.

"Wow.this is amazing."said kelly.