21.appa

Next day
Jacqueline pov

I put my black love yourself your jacket on.jungkook tied my timbs.

"Me and kookie are twins!"

"Yeah i guess."he said.he shrugged.

"I want to take a picture!"he chuckled.we took a selfie.

"We have one or two hours before we go.you want go on vlive?"he asked.i nodded.he grabbed his laptop.we sat on the bed.he went on vlive.we waited a moment for people join the live.i waved.i read some of the comments.

"Actually this wasn't my idea it was cj's."he said.i read one comment.

Dream girl41:you two should dye your hair the same color!

I pointed to the comment.jungkook read it aloud.

"Um.you not old enough to get your hair dye."he said.i pouted.he squish my face with hands.

"You look so adorable!"he said.i moved his hands away from my face.he chuckled.i read another comment.

Bangtanboys26:i saw drawing a paper in one of the video.well we ever see a drawing of hers?

"I personally never seen a finish drawing of hers.and that's only cuz she doesn't show me."he look at me.

"When I see a drawing of hers.then maybe with her permission i will share it with army."he said.i smiled at him.kookie is so nice!

"Yeah we have concert tonight.hope to see you there."he said.i saw a comment.

Jinhit:why cj never talks?

"She have selective mutism.means she will speak with people she is comfortable with.right?"he said.right.i nodded.then we have jungkook phone ring.

"Cj Can you get my phone from off the table?"he asked.i nodded.i stood in the bed.i walked to the edge of bed.i hop off the bed.i landed of my ankle.i fell to the floor.

"Cj!"said jungkook.he quickly rush to me.i pointed to my ankle.he touch it.i hissed in pain.

"Oh fuck.you need to go to the hospital."he said.

~later

I look at my ankle that wrapped in medical tape.i held the ice pack to my ankle.

"Just ice every day for a few days to get the swelling to go down.she should be heal up by next week."said the doctor.jungkook nodded.then the doctor left.jungkook pick me up.

"I told you not jump from high places."

"I am sorry."Then we took a taxi to stadium.we went back stage to the dressing room.the members ran to us.they started asking a brunch of questions are one time.

"Hyungs,She is Fine.she just has a swelled ankle."said jungkook.he place me on a couch.he took my shoes off.he place my foot on a pillow.i place the ice on my foot.

"What happened cj?"asked taehyung.

"I didn't listen to kookie."i whispered.

"Jk Wht did you do?!!"said jin

"I told her the other day not jump off high places.and today she jump off the bed."said jungkook.

"She would do that again."said suga.he chuckled.i glared at him.

"Well Twitter has a hashtag saying get well soon cj.so I guessing you was on live when this happened."said jhope.

"Yea."said jungkook.

~later

I gave jungkook a fork full of my noodles.he ate it.i started eating my noodles.

"Cj why you scared of food being poisoned?"he asked.he ate his noodles with chopsticks.

"Um cuz at the orphanage.tommy and his friend would put random ingredients in my food when I wasn't looking."

"But you been living with me for months.why you still scared?"i shrugged.

"I don't know why."Then I took a some of jungkook noddles from his bowl.i ate it.

"That was mine."he said.he pouted.

"You want it back?"i open my mouth.he chuckled.

"Close your mouth.Eat your own food and stop steal my food."he said.

"But I want appa food."he froze in his spot.he stare at me in shocked.

"Kookie?"he snapped out of it.

"Sorry i thought nevermind."he said.he looked disappointed but continued eating.i stare at jungkook.he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Appa you have sauce around your mouth."i giggled.he smiled.he wiped his mouth with a napkin.he looked at me happily.

"Say it again."he said.he looked hopeful.

"Said what again?"

"My name."

"Jeongguk."he chuckled.but his eyes looked disappointed.

"That's appa name right?"i asked.i tilt my head in confusion.he smiled brightly.

"Yeah.thats right."he said.he didn't stop smiling the whole time we were eating dinner.