6.no trust

Jacqueline pov

I woke up to an alarm going off.i sat up.i rubbed my eyes.i noticed jungkook was still sleeping.this stupid alarm is annoying!

'So are you!but you have no off button!'
'Either do you!'
'Stupid girl!don't anger me or you will have the worse headache ever!'

I frown.i covered my ears with my hands.i noticed jungkook still didn't wake up.

'Wake him up with pots and pans!'
'But that's mean!'
'Do it!'

I got out the bed and went to the kitchen.i grabbed a pot and two big metal spoon.i went to his room.i place the pot upside down.i started drumming on the bottom of the pot.jungkook woke up in a panic.he saw me.he turn off the alarm clock and got out of bed.he snatched the spoon out my hand.

"Don't beat on my pots."he said.he sternly.he is mad at me!

'Good!'
'Not good.'
''Don't started with the water works again.big baby!'

I started crying.his eyes widened.he looked guilty.he kneeled to my height.

"I am so sorry!i shouldn't had say it so harshly."he said.i nodded.i slowly stop crying.he pick up the pot.we went to the kitchen.he place the pots and spoons in the sink.

"Get dressed then I will brush your hair."he said.i nodded.i went to my room.i changed out my pjs into a shirt and jeans.i put on my tennis shoes on.i noticed the laces was untied.it was tied yesterday.i frowned.i will ask kookie to tie them again!

'You dumb!you can't even tie your shoes.you so useless!'
'But I don't know how.'
'Of course you don't.stupid girl!'

I started crying.i hugged my knees.i heard my door open.i looked up.jungkook walked in.he walked to my bed.he reach his hand to touch my back but I moved away from him.

"Sorry!forced of habit of comforting people.why are you crying?"he said.i pointed to my shoes.he chuckled.

"You was crying over your untied shoe laces?"he asked.i nodded.he tied my laces.

"There problem solved.now let's fix your hair."he said.we left my room and went to his room.i sat on the edge of the bed.jungkook brushed my hair into a ponytail.we went to the kitchen.he gave me a breakfast bar.i gave it back to him.he sighed

"Cj,there nothing wrong with it."he gave it back to me.i pouted.

"It's pre package.there nothing dangerous in it."i tried to gave it back to him.

"Just trust me."I shook my head.jungkook looked sad.

"You don't trust me?"he asked.i shook my head.he bit his bottom lip and nodded.he grabbed the breakfast bar from my hand.he took a bite.he gave it back to me.

"It's safe."he said.i nodded.i ate the breakfast bar.then we left the apartment.we went to the car.jungkook open the backseat door.i saw a booster seat.i frowned.

"It's only temporary until you get taller."he said.i shook my head.i folded my arms.

"Cj please get in the seat."i didn't move.he sighed.he pick me up.i started screaming.he placed me in the seat.he tried to fasten the straps of the seat but I kept trying to get out the seat.after twenty minutes he successfully strapped me in.i glared at him.

"The drive is not that long.okay?"he said.i folded my arms.he sighed.he closed the backseat door and went to the driver seat.we ended up at a tall building.i started trying to get out the seat.jungkook undid the strap and help me out the car.we walked in the building.i followed behind jungkook.we arrive in a studio.jimin and other guy was there.

"Morning kookie."said the other guy.

"You brought cj with you!"said jimin.i quickly his behind jungkook legs.

"Taehyung met cj."said jungkook.taehyung waves at me.

"She is a lot more shy than kook."said jhope.i screamed from the appearance of his voice.he screamed after me.

'You get scared so easy!'
'But That was scary'
'Scary cat!'

"Why you two screaming?"asked a guy.

"Jhope scared cj."said jungkook.

"This is cj?"the guy asked.jungkook nodded

"Cj,i am namjoon."said namjoon.i nodded.then two more guys walked in.

"Hyung,meet cj.cj is jin and suga."said jungkook.suga nodded.jin immediately pick me up and hugged me.i screaming and trying to get out his arms.jungkook quickly took me from jin.jungkook place me on my feet.i hid behind his legs.

"She doesn't like being touched.don't asked why cuz I don't know."said jungkook.

"Sorry cj.you look so adorable and huggable."said jin.

"Everyone study the flow of the song right?"asked namjoon.the member agreed.

"Okay.lets get started."said namjoon

"Let's get it."said jungkook.

A/n update on Friday