22.focus on me

Jacqueline pov

I woke up to hearing a knock on the door.i shook jungkook arm.

"Appa.someone at the door."i whispered.he slowly woke up.he got out of bed.he rubbed his eyes while walking to the door.i sat up on the bed.he opened the door.jin and taehyung walked in.

"We brought breakfast with it."said jin.he place a box of donuts on the small table in the sitting area.taehyung pick me up.we went to the sitting area.taehyung touch my ankle.

"Your ankle is looking better."said taehyung.

"Yeah.cuz appa keep putting ice on it."

"Appa?"asked jin.he smirked.he looked at jungkook who lean against wall.jungkook smiled proudly.i pointed at jungkook.

"That's appa."jin nodded.then taehyung gave me a glaze donut.i gave a piece to taehyung.he ate it.i ate the donut.

"What you plan to do today?"asked jungkook while eating a donut.

"We want to go sightseeing."said jin

"Anyone else going?"asked jungkook

"Jimin is coming."said taehyung.

"The vocal line?"

"Yeah.i guess you right."said jin.

"Cj time to get ready."said jungkook.

"Too much work."jungkook rolled his eyes.i got off taehyung lap.me and jungkook got dressed and ready.jungkook tied my shoes.

"Are you sure your ankle feel better?"asked jungkook.

"Yes."Then we left the hotel.we caught a taxi to a art museum.i held jungkook hand as we walk around.i pointed a painting.

"It looks pretty huh?"he said.i nodded.then i saw taehyung taking a picture of jimin.i went to taehyung.i tapped his leg.he looked at me.i pointed to the camera in his hands then at me.

"You want me to take picture of you?"he asked.i nodded.i smiled.he took my picture.he showed it to me.i clapped my hand excitedly.then i walk to a paint.

"Tae,come look at this!"said jimin.i look at the waterfall picture on the wall.i had the urge to pee.i left the room and went to the lobby.i saw a restroom.

Jungkook pov

I felt cj let go of my hand.i watch her walk to tae.i look at the next painting on the wall.this is amazing!i noticed a bunny in the corner of the painting.i chuckled.cj would love this!i turn around to see taehyung and jimin talking.where is cj?i walked to them.

"Where is cj?"They look at each other.their eyes widened.

"Um."said taehyung

"Tae you saw her last!"

"Then jimin call me over here.i thought cj was followed behind me."said taehyung.

"She doesn't follow others around.she only does that to me."

"She probably didn't walk far.lets split up and look for her."said jimin

"Yeah.i will go left.tae you go right and jimin go straight."They nodded.we went in different directions.i search the whole left side area.i didn't find her.i sighed.i walked to the lobby.i sat cj sitting on a bench.i ran to her.i hugged her.

"Cj where were you?"she looked guilty.i kneeled to her height.she looked at her feet.

"Cj look at me."she look at me.

"I was worried that you was lost.where were you."she opened her mouth but immediately close it when she noticed there was people walking in the lobby.i gently grabbed her head to face.

"Sweetie,look at me.focus on me.where were you?"

"At the potty."

"Cj you should have told me that."

"I am sorry,appa."

"You shouldn't go places by yourself."she nodded.

"Now let's tell jimin and tae cuz they are worried too."i pick up cj.i find tae and jimin.they were glad to see cj.