10.doctor

Jungkook pov

I place a bowl of grapes in front of cj.she gave me one.i ate it.she started eating.i stared at cj.she didn't speak to me since last night.maybe I was imagining it.it would be nice to hear what her voice is like.i frown.i watched as she ate her grapes in delight.i wonder if she is born with mutism?then I felt a grape hit my face.i grabbed the grapes that she threw.

"Don't throw food."i ate the grape.

"S-sorr-y."she whispered.i started choking.i started coughing.i grabbed a water bottle.i drank the water.

"Kook-ie ok-ay?"she asked in whisper.i nodded.so I wasn't imagining it!she pushed the bowl of grapes away from her.she shook her head.oh shoot!i gave a reaction to the grapes.she probably thinks is dangerous!

"Cj,the grapes are fine.i was just surprised."she looked guilty.

"Cj it's not your fault.okay?"she frowned.i really want to comfort her but she might freak out.i bit my lip.i should at least attempt.i pick her up.i hugged her.yes!she didn't freak out!

"It's not your fault."she nodded.i looked at the clock on the wall.i sighed.

"You ready to go?"she nodded.she tired to wiggle out my arms.i frowned but put her on her feet.i grabbed my car keys.we left the apartment and hop in the car.i drove to the doctor office.i hop out the car then unbuckled cj from her seat.she held my hand as we walked in the building.i walked to the office desk.

"I am for a check up for jeon Jacqueline."the lady nodded.she started typing on her computer.

"Sign in for me."she said.i nodded.i signed in.then i sat in the waiting area.cj sat next to me.i noticed how it was nearly empty in the waiting area.i look cj.she watching the tv that was showing the little mermaid.note to self:watch a Disney movie with cj.

"Jeon Jacqueline?"asked the nurse standing by the door.i stood up and grabbed cj hand.we walked there the door.

"Jeon Jacqueline ."said a Nurse.then we followed the doctor to a scale.

"Step on."said the nurse.cj step on it.then he pull a long stick from behind the scale. She ran behind my legs.

"Cj,he is going to measure your height."She stood at the scale.the nurse measure her.

"Follow me"said the nurse. Then we went to a small nurse office.

"The doctor will be in 5."said the nurse.I nodded.He left.i place her on the exam bed.she started swinging her legs.she looks so adorable!she stopped kicking her legs and stare at the wall.she frowned.why she is sad?i wish she would talk to me!but I doubt she will after what happened this morning.i sighed.then the doctor walked in.

"Hello i am doctor chen."she said.i nodded.she turned to cj.

"I will listen to heartbeat with this okay?"said doctor chen while showing the stethoscope.cj looked scared.she shook her head.she looked at me.i pick her up.i sat on exam bed with cj on my lap.

"You have to stay still so the nice doctor can do the check up."she nodded.she was shaking a little but complied with check up.the doctor check her heartbeat and blood pressure.the doctor was reading the paperwork.

"She is healthy right now but she is missing a lot of shots."she said.oh shit!cj looked confused.

"How many?"

"12.we can do 6 now and other 6 can wait until next time."she said.i nodded.i looked at cj who watching the doctor clean the needles.she is going cry.poor cj!maybe I should take get some pink milk after this!the nurse grab cj arm.cj screamed.

"She doesn't like being touched."she nodded.she wipe cj arm with disinfectant wipe.she give the shot to cj.cj immediately snatched her arm away from her.

"Can you hold her arm still?"she asked.cj shook her head.

"The shots will make sue you dead when you are sick."cj thought about it.she gave me her arm.the doctor gave her the two shots in her arm.she put the band aids over them.cj had tears in her eyes.

"Now time for the another arm."she said.cj started crying when she heard that.the nurse did the another shots in the her arm.cj was crying mess afterwards.i hugged her.

"It's over!no more shots."she slowly stop crying.

"You want a lollipop?"asked doctor chen.she gave the lollipop to cj.cj started at it.

"You Can talk to our secretary to set up another appointment for her."she said.i nodded.i stood up and place cj on my hip.i walked to secretary and set up another appointment.i left and walked to the car.cj waved the lollipop in front my face.i pushed her hand away.

"Princess,i am not tasting it.i don't like lollipops."she pouted.she toss the lollipop to the side.it landed on the seat.

"Forgot about the candy.how about we go for ice cream?"she shrugged.thats not the reaction I wanted.

"We can get some pink milk on the way home?"she nodded excitedly.i smiled.now that's the reaction I wanted!