45.the finale

2 years later
(Cj is 15 years old)
Jungkook pov

"are you sure we have nothing else planned after the concert?"

"I am sure."said namjoon.

"Jk why you so worried?"asked jin.he pulled me to the couch.i sat down.

"I want this to be perfect!She never actually had a real birthday party because we celebrate our debut anniversary with army every year."

"Oh yeah.thats Why we always took her to dinner the day before her birthday."said jhope.

"Where is cj?"asked taehyung.

"I told timmy to get her busy until it's time for the concert."

Cj pov

"My feet hurt!lets go to my house and binge Netflix!"

"Or we can go to movies and watch a movie!"said timmy.

"I would my feet hurt from walk around the mall for an hour."

"I will give you a piggyback ride to the car."

"Deal!"Then i hopped on his back.we went to his car.

~later

The members was getting ready for the concert.jungkook place a tiara on my head.

"Appa,i am too old for this."i gave him the tiara back.he frowned.

"Fine.you will wear a birthday sash?"he asked.

"No."

"Birthday pin?"he asked.i shook my head.

"The world knows it's my birthday.i wouldn't be surprise if I am trending on twitter right now."

"It is.i tagged you in my post."he said.

"I turned my notifications off today on all of my social media.cuz I didn't want my phone dinging like crazy."

"Smart."he said.

"Thank you."

"Can i at least pin the Birthday badge on you?"he asked with an pout.

"Fine.just don't stick me accidentally with that pointy edge.just because I am a part of the itty bitty tittes committee.doesn't mean It wouldn't hurt."he chuckled.

"I won't."he said.he pin the badge that says 16th birthday on me.he took a picture of me.then the members went to go get mic'ed.i sat in the dressing room.welp time to finish binge watching the good place on Netflix.

Jungkook pov

After we left the concert.i texted my mom that I am coming to home right now.then I started driving.

"So what we doing tomorrow to celebrate?"asked Cj.

"I don't Cj because I think I am scheduled to go a dance workshop tomorrow."i said while lying through my teeth.cj frown.

"Oh."She said.

"Maybe this weekend?"she nodded.i sighed softly.i feel terrible for lying to her.but it will be worth when we get home.i got "lost".

"Appa Just use google maps."

"I don't need a map to tell me where my apartment is."

"I think You do."

"I don't."

"Then why you lost?"

"I know where I am going!"

"You look lost to me."

"We are not lost.i just taking a different route home."

"Well according to google maps you going to wrong direction from our home."

"Cj sit back and chill.i know where you are going."

"Sit back and watch you get lost some more."she mumbled.after 30 mins we arrived home.we walked to the door.i gave the keys to cj.she raised an eyebrow.

"Just unlock the door."Cj unlocked the door.she open the door.

"Surprise!"yelled voices.i immediately screamed until I realized it was my extended family.jungkook laughed.i walked in.i noticed the banner on the wall.its says 'happy birthday Cj."i hugged jungkook.

"Thank you!"

Thanks for reading!
Started:7/14/19
Finished:9/19/19

Check out my other bts books:
Adopted by jimin
Adopted by suga
Adopted by taehyung
Baby project(jungkook fanfic)
Husband swap
Scary movie
Bts prank war