40.7 years later

(Cj is 13 yrs old)
Jacqueline pov

"What you doing this weekend?"asked timmy.i looked up from my drawing of a bunny.

"Later tonight I have to fly with the band to states for their performance."

"Oh yeah.they did a new album right called something."he said

"It's called persona.they are going to perform boy with love on Saturday night live show."

"I heard they worked with Hasley.what is she like?"he asked.

"She is cool."Then i got a chill.i shivered a little.

"What you drawing?"he asked.

"A bunny."i felt a stabbing pain in my abdomen.i wrapped my arms around my abdomen.i hissed in pain.

"You Okay?"asked timmy

"No.my abs hard."

"Well you was was doing abs workout yesterday."

"No.i am not sore.it like a stabbing pain."

"Maybe you have food poisoning!"he said.then the bell rang.

"Class put the textbooks back on the shelf!"said teacher.the students put the textbook on the shelf before leaving the classroom.

"No.i has food poisoning before and it didn't feel like this."i tried ignore the pain as I packed up my books.

"Maybe you should go to the nurse."he said.i nodded.i stood up and grabbed my textbook and walked across the room to put the book up.timmy gave me his jacket.

"Put this around your waist."he said.

"Why?"i raised eyebrow.

"You have a dark strain on the back of your skirt."he said.i quickly put it around my waist.we left the classroom and went to the nurse office.

"What seems to be problem my dears?"asked nurse penny

"I have a stabbing pain in my lower abdomen."

"You might be on your cycle."she said.i looked at timmy.he looked at me confused.i look at the nurse.

"What is a cycle?"she went to her desk and grabbed a pamphlet.she handed it to me.

"Dear read this while I called your parents bring you some more clothes."she said.

"Lovely get better.i have to go back to school.text me though."said timmy.he left.i sat on the chair.i read the pamphlet.it explain the menstrual cycle.so I sitting in my own blood!!ew!then it explain how to deal with it.then jungkook walked in.he give me a bag of clothes.then the nurse gave me a pack of pads.i blushes from embarrassment.i went to the bathroom.i got changed into out of my uniform into casual clothes.i walked out the bathroom.jungkook was signing papers.we left the school.we hop in the car.i sat down on the seat.i immediately felt a cramp.i hissed in pain.

"You Okay?"he asked.i glared at him.

"Okay.nevermind."

~later

I walked to living room.i saw jungkook watching tv.i walked to him.i sat on his lap.

"Cj you too old this."he chuckled.

"Just hold me."he wrapped his arms around me.i laid my head on his shoulder.

"You Okay Princess?"he asked.

"I don't know I just felt like being hugged."he kissed my forehead.

"Yuck!i said hugged not kissed!"he laughed.

A/n This is not the end!update tomorrow