19.no laugh

Jacqueline pov

Jungkook brush my hair into a ponytail.

"Too tight!"i took the hairtie out my hair.

"Oh cj.now I have to start back over."he said.he brush my hair back into a ponytail.i was pull it out but jungkook stop my hand.

"Leave it alone."he said.i sighed.then we left the hotel room.we went to the elevator.

"Can I have pink milk?"

"Later."He said.i nodded.we drove the elevator down to the lobby.jungkook held my hand.we walked to the other members.

"123456.okay that everybody.lets go"said namjoon.we hop into two cars.suga,jhope,jungkook,and me was in the first car.i saw different shops on the side of the street.i tapped on jungkook arm.i pointed at the shops as we passed by.

"Yeah cj i See it."said jungkook.

"Pretty?"i whispered.

"Yes pretty."said jungkook.

"Hope pretty too!"i whispered excitedly.jhope chuckled.

"Is suga pretty?"asked jhope.

"Suga is pretty."i whispered.suga smirked.

"Congratulations suga Hyung,you the only name that cj can pronounce correctly."said jungkook.

"Cj Can you said jin and namjoon."said suga.

"Min and namoon."i whispered.they laughed.

"No laughing."i glared at them.they continued laughing.i folded my arms.jungkook immediately stop laughing when he noticed me.

"Cj,i am sorry for laugh."said jungkook.i didn't respond neither did I look at him.then the car stopped.jhope and suga hop out the car.i followed behind them.

"Cj i am sorry!"said jungkook.i ignore him.i ran taehyung.i reaches up.he looked surprised but pick me up.the other members looked surprised too.

"Cj."said jungkook sadly.i hid my face in taehyung shoulder.

"Jk,What did you do?"asked jin.we walked in the building.jungkook tried to talk to me but I ignore him.we went to the dressing room.jungkook took me from taehyung.we went to the hallway.he place me on my feet.he kneeled to my height.

"Kookie mean."jungkook paled.

"Cj,i am sorry!i was wrong for laughing you!please forgive me."

"You will laugh at me again?"

"No.i won't."

"Promise?"i raised an eyebrow.

"Promise."he smiled.i held my pinkie out.he chuckled.

"I pinkie promise."he said.he smiled.

"You smile like a bunny!"i giggled.he playful roll his eyes.

"Now i have to get dressed.lets go."he said.

"Let's get it?"

"Let's get it!"he said excitedly.

"Let's go!"i clapped excitedly.

"Let's go!"he said.

"Let's get it.lets go!"we said together.we high fived.we giggled afterwards.

"Jk,you need to get ready."said Jimin.jungkook nodded and stood up.i grabbed his hand.we walked in the dressing room.

~later
Jungkook pov

I walked out the bathroom.i rubbed my hair with the towel.i noticed cj leaning against the pillow sleep.i walked to the bed.i move the cup from her lap.the cup was still full.poor cj.she wanted pink milk and she fell asleep before she actually drank it.i place the cup on the nightstand.i careful pick her up and place her under the blankets.i kissed her forehead.then my phone rang.

Jk:hello?
Taehyung:is cj sleep yet?
Jk:Yeah.why?
Tae:i brought this cute stuff wolf.i wanted to get to her.
Jk:well you can give it to her in morning.
Tae:how you feeling about tomorrow?

I sighed.i sat on the edge of the bed.

Jk:i have a bad feeling about tomorrow.
Tae:you worried about cj?
Jk:Yeah.this is first time she will met army face to face.i don't know how she will react.
Tae:well you said she been more social ever since she been on that medication.
Jk:Yeah.but I still worried.i have a lot of what if 's in my mind right now.
Tae:she will be fine.
Jk:i hope so.i am going to sleep night
Tae:night.

I hanged up.i turned the light off.i climbed in bed next to cj.hopeful all goes well