13.she speaks?

Jacqueline pov

Jungkook was organizing his closet.i was sitting next to him and watch him when I saw the black timbs.i grabbed the shoes.this is heavy!i put my feet in them.i started to walk with them but it was to big and heavy.i pouted.

"Kookie."he look away from the clothes and look at me.i pointed at the shoes.i tried to lift the shoes but it too heavy.he laughed.

"Cj,my shoes too big for you.but since you like those timbs.how about I just buy you some?"he said.i nodded excitedly.then we heard the doorbell.jungkook pick me up.he walked to the door.he opened it.jimin and taehyung was standing outside.

"Come in."said jungkook.we went to jungkook closet.

"You want to organize this messy shit?!"said taehyung.jimin pinched taehyung arm.

"You can't cuss in front of little kid."said jimin.

"She doesn't talk."mumbled taehyung.jungkook look at me.i shook my head.he sighed.

"Okay.so I need organize my shirt first."said jungkook.he put me on my feet.i went to my room.i played with my dolls.

~later
Jungkook pov

I place the shirt on the hanger.

"Jungkook let me have this watch."said jimin.he was holding my red watch.

"Buy your own."i snatched it out his hand and place back on the jewelry display.

"Why you have so many shoes?"asked taehyung while sitting on the floor surrounded by shoes.

"Not everybody likes going barefoot everywhere tae."i rolled my eyes.

"I need a break."asked jimin.he dramatically fell to the floor.

"You barely did anything besides ask for my stuff."jimin pouted.

"So no break?"he asked.i rolled my eyes.i heard my bedroom open.

"Kookie?"asked cj.taehyung and jimin look at me surprised.i silently told to be quiet.i walked out my closet and saw cj standing in the middle of the room confused.

"Yes,cj?"she saw me and ran to me.i noticed she was crying.i picked her up.

"What's wrong princess?"

"Mean."she said.she pointed to her head.this stupid voice is getting on my last nerve!i rubbed her back.

"Don't listen to it.you are perfect."i hugged her.i noticed taehyung and jimin was watching us from the closet door.

"Princess maybe some pink milk was cheer you up?"she shook her head.

"I will take that as a yes."i walked to the kitchen.i pour her a glass of pink milk.i left the  kitchen and went to my closet.

"Don't mention to cj that you heard her talk."

"Why not?"asked jimin

"Cj finally making progress with Speaking to me.she stopped struttering and whispering."

"Why she was upset?"asked taehyung

"She hears a voice in her head.we going to see a doctor for it next week."taehyung nodded.

"So she can talk?"asked jimin

"She only speaks to me and she only says one word sentences."i shrugged.then we went to the kitchen.we saw cj staring at the wall.i walked to cj.i ran my fingers through her hair.

"Can I have this apple?"asked jimin.

"Why you looking in my fridge?"i noticed taehyung was sitting on the counter.

"Tae Get down."taehyung got down from the counter.

"Yes or no?"asked jimin.he held the apple in his hand.

"No."Then cj gave the empty glass cup to me.she climbed down from the stool.i put the cup in the sink.she followed behind me.

"Aw she is like a little duckling."said taehyung.yeah.its cute until she follows me around for no reason.i nodded.

"Let's get back to work."taehyung and jimin sighed.