28.can i have a kiss?

Jungkook pov

I walked in Cj room.she dancing with the tv.i lean on the doorframe as I watch sing and dance to music.she looks so happy.

"Appa!come dance with me."she said.she grabbed my hand.we went in front of bed.cj started wiggling her body.i tried not laugh.i started random dance moves.then the song ended.

"Cj you ready to go?"she nodded.she turned the tv off.we left the apartment and went to the car.

"I don't want to!"she said.she pouted

"Cj you said you want to go to the ice cream parlor ."

"Can we walk there?"she asked.

"Cj It's faster with the car.i know you don't like the booster seat but you only in it for a few minutes."she nodded.she climbed onto the booster.i fasten her seatbelt.i hop in the driver seat.i started driving down the street.

"Appa,i didn't see my brother at all day!"she said

"Your brother?"

"Yeah.he was the voice in my head."she said.

"Oh."

"He didn't speak to me either!"

"That's great!"Maybe the voice went away finally!

"Appa turn the music up!this my song!"she said.she started dancing in her seat.i chuckled.i turn the radio up a little.we arrived at the ice cream parlor.i got out the car then I help cj out her seat.she held my hand as we walked in the parlor.we walked up to display case with ice cream buckets.

"How can i help you?"asked the girl while putting on her gloves.

"May I have 2 cups of ice cream?cookie n cream and chocolate ice cream."the worker stare at me realization and nodded excitedly.i looked at cj who trying watch the worker scoop the ice cream into the cup.then i walked to the cashier and paid for the ice cream.the worker gave me to the two cups.

"Thank you."Then i walked to a empty table.cj sat across from me.i gave her ice cream.

"Thank you."she whispered.

"You welcome."Then she started eating.

"So um cj."she looked at me.she had ice cream on her chin.i got a napkin and wiped it off.

"This weekend I am going out of town for dance workshop."

"Which town we going to?"she asked in a low tone.i bit my bottom lip.

"Princess um you not coming with me."she frowned.

"Why not?"She asked in a low tone.

"The people over the workshop doesn't allow children.so I wondering who do you want to spend the weekend with?but it can't be jhope or jimin cuz they are coming with me."she nodded.she started thinking.

"Taetae."she whispered.i nodded.note to self:call tae later!

~later

I was cooking in the kitchen when cj walked in.she hug my leg and giggled.

"Cj i am cooking right now.you can't be in the kitchen."

"Can I have a kiss?"she asked.then i kissed her forehead.she pouted.

"No on my cheek."i kissed her left cheek.

"No!on the other side appa!"i chuckled.i kissed her other cheek.she skipped out the kitchen and went to the living room.then my phone rang.i answered it and put on speaker.

"Hello?"i asked while seasoning the fish.

"Hey jungkook.i saw you called me a hour ago.i was napping.what you needed?"asked tae.

"Can you watch cj for the whole weekend?"

"Sure.but where you going?"asked tae.

"To a dance workshop in New York City."

"Take some pictures!"he yelled.

"I will!well Hyung I have to get back to cooking.see you later."

"Later."said tae.then he hanged up.