32.boxing

Jacqueline pov

I was walking next to jungkook as walk down the canned good aisle.jungkook look was the shelf.i saw a can fruit on the other shelf across from us.i walked to the shelf.i reach up to grabbed it.but I was too short.i need appa.then a hand grabbed it.i turned around there a boy standing next to me.

"You pretty."he said.i rolled my eyes.i struck my hand to receive the can.he hid the can behind him.

"Tell me your name first."he said.i folded my arms.

"Fine.i will tell you my name.i am Kim Timothy But you can call me timmy."Then he gave the can to me.i nodded.

"Timothy?"said a woman as the end of the aisle.

"Well I gotta go lovely."he said.he ran to the woman.i look at jungkook who was tasing an eyebrow at me.i gave him the can fruit.

"Cj who was that?"asked jungkook.i shrugged.

~later

Jungkook help me put on my boxing gloves.he put the target mittens on.

"Let's get it?"he said.he smirked

"Let's get it!"

"Let's go?"he said.he smiled

"Let's go!"

"Let's get it!lets go!"we said together.

"I am going to go fast.okay?"he said.i nodded.i got in my fighting stance.

"Jk,Why you teaching her that for?"asked jin.he walked in the dance studio.

"She asked me to."said jungkook.he shrugged.

"Jinnie!appa says after school starts I can learn taekwondo like he did!"jin nodded.jungkook help me take the gloves off.

"I have to do vocal practice.so which Hyung you want hang out with?"

"I want to go with you!"

"Cj,your ears are too sensitive to hear high notes that close."said jungkook.stupid ears!

"Hobi!"Then we walked to jhope studio.jungkook open the door and immediately covered my eyes with his hand.

"I want to see!"i tried move his hand but he kept his hand over my eyes.i heard shuffling.i heard someone walked past us while leaving the room.jungkook uncover my eyes.

"You know she only 6!can you guys keep it PG."said jungkook.jhope shrugged.

"6 and a half!"jungkook rolled his eyes.

"That half is important jungkook."said jhope.

"Yeah!"Then i high fived jhope.

"Anyways Can you watch cj?i have go to vocal practice."said jungkook.jhope nodded.jungkook left the room.i sat on the chair next to him.his phone chimed.he checked it.he smirked.

"You want to going visit namjoon with me?"he asked.i nodded.we left jhope studio and went to namjoon studio.jhope open the door.namjoon was sitting at his desk with his laptop on vlive.

"Hi joonie!"i walked to him.

"Hey cj.where jungkook?"asked namjoon.

"At vocal practice."said jhope.namjoon nodded.i looked at the walls.it had a shelved of collective objects.i walked to the shelf.i saw a shiny gold action figure on the fifth shelf.i was about to climb the shelves when jhope grabbed me.

"You can't climb on shelves."said jhope

"And jungkook would beat you if cj gets injury."said namjoon.he chuckled.

"Yeah That too!"said jhope.