43.fighter

Cj pov

We drove up to a crowd of people.the guys got out the car one by one in a line.i held jungkook hand while walking through the people.the crowd was very close.i heard fans talking all at once.

"Cj!"yelled a voice.then i felt one person grabbed my arm.i immediately I twist my arm and grip the person arm.i twist the person behind their back.i let go of jungkook.i kicked the guy to his knees.i kicked in the back.he fell to the ground.then someone grab on my shoulders

"Let go of my friends."said the girl.i did a back kick.she fell to the ground.the girl got angry.she grabbed my hair.the security guard tried to pulled the girl away.then i felt someone wrapped the arms around me.i ignore them.i continued to fight the girl until the security pulled her away.i tried to get the person arms off me as the person pulled me away.

"Cj calm down!"said jungkook from behind me.he let go of me.we went in the building.

"Jacqueline."said jungkook sternly.

"It was reflex when someone grabbed my arm!"he sighed.

"Nice to know you know self defense."he said.he chuckled.then we met with other members in the radio studio.

"Walking in right now is jungkook and his daughter."said mc.we sat down.

"Since you are here.do you mind telling us what just happened?"asked mc.jungkook smirked.

"My daughter was taught self defense.i am proud she put it use."said jungkook in the mic.taehyung tried not laugh.jimin high fived me.

~later

After the radio interview we went back to the hotel.i took my shoes off and lay on the bed.

"You know people will think you are fighter now."said jungkook while taking his shoes off.

"I don't fight people often so I don't care."i shrugged.

"Often?"he raised an eyebrow.

"I fight anyone that would mess with my best friend."

"Timmy is a nice kid though."he said.

"Too nice.so some people pick on him but I got his back."i smiled proudly.

"That's nice to know but I don't need You getting hurt."he patted my ankle.

"I won't.i am not dumb.i won't get hurt."i smirked.he sighed.

"What you want to eat?"

"I don't care but I want pink milk."

"You going to turn pink one of these days if you get drinking pink milk."he said

"Speaking of color.can I dye my hair?"

"No."he said immediately.

"Why not?"

"I like your natural hair color."i rolled my eyes.i grabbed my phone and texted Jin.

Cj:i want to dye my hair blonde will you help me?
Jin:did you ask jk?
Cj:Jinnie:(
Jin:Fine meet me in my room in a hour
Cj:you the best!

"Cj pick something to eat."said jungkook.i shrugged.

"I don't know."

~later

Jin finish washing my hair.he started blow drying my hair.

"Your hair is so long!"said jin whole drying my hair.

"Thanks."after a hour of drying jin was done.i went to bathroom mirror.i look at my new jet black hair.

"Thanks Jinnie!"i hugged him.then we heard a knocked.

"We finished just in time."said jin.then he answered the door.jungkook walked in.his eyes widened when he saw me.

"Cj i told you not dye your hair!"said jungkook.

"I know that I asked jin.he said yea."

"Hyung!why would you help her defiant me!"said jungkook.

"Cuz I am grown.i can help anyone I want."said jin.jungkook sighed.i smirked.i high fived jin.