26.secret mission

Jacqueline pov

We walked in the dressing room.i laid on the couch.i played on my tablet while the members got ready.jimin kneeled to me.

"Follow me."said jimin.i nodded.i got up and follow him into the hallway.one of staff named jada kneeled to me.i noticed a camera stood behind her.

"This is your secret mission.i will give you two mission.one is for all the members and the other is do to jungkook."said jada.i nodded.jimin laughed.

"Jimin go stand away from us."said jada.i laughed.jimin pouted.he walked away from us.she gave me a blue paper.

"This is for you to do to all the members."said jada.the paper said:

To cj:go to each member and take a selfie.

I gave a thumbs up.she gave me other paper.

"This for you to do to jungkook."she said.the paper said:

To cj:go to jungkook and make him say you are adorable.

That's easy!he calls me that all the time!i gave the thumbs up.i went back to the dressing room.i saw taehyung putting his earring on in the mirror.i walked to him.i grabbed his phone from off the counter.i started taking pictures on it.then he join me.one down.6 more to go!i gave him the phone back.i noticed jhope playing in his phone.i walked to him.i climbed onto his lap.

"Hey cj."he said.i pointed to his phone.he looked confused.i grabbed the phone.i went to camera.i took a selfie of us.2 down.5 more to go!i saw namjoon and jin sitting on the couch.i sat in between them.i tapped jin leg.he looked at me.i pointed to his phone.he gave it to me.i went to the camera.jin tapped namjoon to look at the camera.we took a selfie.4 down 3 more to go!i see jimin messing with suga.i walked to them.i pointed to jimin phone.he gave it to me.i climbed onto suga lap.i took a selfie with them.i gave jimin his phone back.i got off suga lap and went to jungkook who sitting on the counter.i tapped his leg.he pick me up and place me next to him.i kissed his cheek.he kissed my forehead.then he went back to play on his phone.i laid my head on his lap.

"Appa is pretty."i whispered.he chuckled.

"You pretty too."he said.he pinched my cheek.i moved his hand away from my face.

"Sorry.you just look so adorable."he said.

"We should take selfie!"i whispered.i sat up.i grabbed his phone.i went to the camera.we took a lot selfies.

~30mins later
Jungkook pov

One of the camera crew called me into the hallway.jada handed me two papers.

"One mission is for the members and the other is cj."said jada.i nodded.i read the first paper.it said:

To jungkook:make jimin Hyung day thank you.

"That's sounds easy."then i read the next paper.it said:

To jungkook:make cj said her name.

"This one is hard.cj never says her first name."

"You up for the challenge?"asked jada.

"I will try."Then i went back to the dressing room.i saw jimin looking the mirror.i grabbed a water bottle and lean against the counter.

"Jimin hyung you look handsome."

"Thank you."said jimin.wow that was easier than I thought!jimin walked away from the mirror.i saw cj drawing on the floor.i walked to her.she was drawing a bunny.

"Nice picture.did you sign your name at the bottom."she nodded.she pointed to bottom of page where she wrote 'cj'

"You should write your full name."she shook her head.

"Did you know your name?"she rolled her eyes.

"I am not dumb appa." She whispered.

"Then What is your name?"

"You know my name appa."She said.

"Can you pronounce it for me?"

"Why?"she whispered.she tilt her head in confusion.

"Because jimin was confusing me with pronunciation of your name."

"Jeon Jacqueline."i nodded.

~later

We gather in one room after the event.we stood in a semi circle in front of the camera.

"Jimin,jhope,and rm failed."said jada.

"Now i want to know what was cj mission was."said jin.

"She has two mission.first mission was for her to take a selfie with each other."said jada.

"I didn't even notice that."said jhope.

"Her second mission was to get jungkook to said she was adorable."said jada.

"That was easy for her.i call her adorable all the time."