16.sick

Jacqueline pov

I woke up with a burning up.i quickly took the blanket off me.it was still hot.i shook jungkook awake.he sat up.

"It's too hot."he looked at me confused.

"Cj it's cold in here."he said.he touch my forehead.

"Oh baby you burning up."he said.i moved his warm hand away from my head.he got out of bed.he went to the bathroom.he came back with thermometer.

"I need to place this on your tongue.don't bite it.okay?"he said.i nodded.he place the thermometer under my tongue.then suga walked in.

"Jungkook are you up ye-then suga stop talking when he see us.he walked to us.

"Cj is sick?"asked suga.

"Seems like a fever."said jungkook.the thermometer made a ding sound.jungkook took the thermometer out my mouth.

"She definitely got a fever."said jungkook while looking at the thermometer.

"It's a lower fever.it should be gone by tomorrow."said suga.jungkook nodded.

"I am guessing you not coming to stage rehearsal today?"said suga.

"Nope."said jungkook.he pick me up.we went to the kitchen.jhope was eating toast at the table.jungkook place me on the counter.he gave me gummy bear.

"Why you giving her candy?"asked suga.

"It's vitamins."said jungkook.i gave it back to jungkook.

"She is too young for vitamins though?"asked jhope.

"I will explain later.hyung."said jungkook.he rolled her eyes.he gave me the gummy bear back.

"You eat it.i promise it's safe."said Jungkook.i ate the gummy bear.jungkook smiled proudly.then he gave me a pop tart.i gave him a piece of it.he sighed.he ate the piece.then i started eating my pop tart.jin walked in.

"Jin Hyung Can you go to store real quick for me?"asked jungkook.

"For?"asked jin.

"Cj.she need some fever medicine."said jungkook

"Jackie is sick?!?!where are my keys?"said jin while checking his pockets.he left the room.

"Poor cj."said jhope.i started coughing.jungkook rubbed my back.suga handed me a water bottle.i gave it to jungkook.he took a sip then gave it back to me.i drank the water.jin left the dorm.taehyung walked in.

"Where is jin going?"asked taehyung.he took a toast from jhope plate.

"To the store."said suga.then namjoon and sleepy jimin walked in.

"Okay.jimin is ready.is everybody ready?"asked namjoon.

"Not jungkook."said taehyung.

"I am not going."said jungkook.he took me off the counter and on my feet.

"Why not?"asked namjoon

"Cj is sick."said jungkook.namjoon nodded.

"Well tell jin to meet us there.everybody else let's head out."said namjoon.i waved bye as they left the dorm.jungkook and me went to our room.i lay on the floor.jungkook swatted down to me.

"Why you on the floor?"he asked

"Hot."he looked worried.he rubbed my stomach.

"When you take the medicine.you will be okay."then we heard the door open.

"Jin Hyung i am here!"yelled jungkook.he stood up.jin walked in.

"Thank you."said jungkook

"You welcome."said jin.then jin left the dorm.jungkook picked me up.we went to the kitchen.he place me in a chair.he pour the medicine in small cup.he gave it me.i tried give back to him.he shook his head.

"Cj this medicine.i can't taste unless I am sick."i pouted.

"Just trust me."he said.i nodded.i drank the medicine.

~later
Jungkook pov

I gave cj another water bottle.cj shook her head.

"Cj you have drink a lot of water to get better."She fold her arms.

"You don't even need to drink the whole thing.just half of it."she drank the some water.then my phone rang.it was FaceTime from taehyung.then cj went to the bathroom.i answered it.taehyung popped on my screen.

"Hey tae."

"Hey kookie.where is cj?"asked taehyung.

"In the bathroom."taehyung nodded.then someone took taehyung phone.

"Jungkook you missed it!jin was trying to copy jhope dance.its was so funny!"said jimin.then cj climbed onto the bed.she sat on my lap.

"Cj is looking better."said jimin.

"Jimin break is over.jungkook we will see you later."said taehyung.then they hanged up.cj started coughing.i gently patted her back.