29.taehyung house

Jacqueline pov

"Who will cuddle with me until I fall sleep?"i pouted as I walked behind jungkook.he chuckled.he turn around to face me.

"Cj tae loves to hug stuff in his sleep.he would gladly cuddle with you."he said.he turn the kitchen light off.we left the kitchen and went to living room.he turn the light off.it become pitch black.

"Appa?"

"I am right next to you."he grabbed my hand.we walked out the apartment.we walked to the car.i pouted.

"Aaappppaaaa!"

"Cccccjjjjjjj!"He said mocking me.i glared at him.he pinched my cheeks.

"Sweetie you look so adorable!"i rolled my eyes.i climbed onto the booster seat.jungkook fasten my seatbelt.then he went to the driver seat.

"How far is taetae house?"

"He lives in a apartment.and not a house."i nodded.after few minutes we arrived at a apartment building.we hopped out the car.i held on jungkook hand as walked through the building to taehyung apartment.jungkook knocked on the door.i knocked after him.he gave me a high fived.then taehyung opened the door.

"I have a doorbell."said taehyung.

"That's no fun."said jungkook.taehyung rolled his eyes.then a little puppy ran to me.it started jumping at my leg.i pick the puppy up.it lick my face.

"Unfair how she likes your dog but she afraid of my family dog."said jungkook

"Everyone loves yeontan."said taehyung.i put the puppy down.

"Well I got a flight."said jungkook.taehyung nodded.jungkook pick me up.he hugged me and kissed my forehead.he place on my feet.

"Later cj.tae."said jungkook.

"Later appa."Then he left.yeontan  started running around me in a circle.

~later

I was drawing on living room table with yeontan on my lap.taehyung sat next to me.

"What's your drawing?"

"A bunny."

"You Like bunnies?"he asked.

"No.i only like one bunny and that appa."taehyung tried not to laughed.

"Jungkook is a bunny?"he asked.

"He looks like one."he nodded.

"I can agree with that.well cj is almost 9.we should started cleaning up your art supplies and heading to bed."

"Can I call appa now?!?"

"Yeah.we finish cleaning."he said.we started putting the art supplies back in the container.then we went to taehyung room.he grabbed his laptop.he FaceTime jungkook from his laptop.the screen show a black screen when he answered.

"Jungkook?"said taehyung.

"Huh?"He said sleepily.

"Turn the light fool."said taehyung.we heard shuffling.then the light turn on to show a messing head jungkook.

"Damn you look tired.what happened?"asked taehyung.jungkook rubbed his eye.

"The workshop was only 4 hrs but I had jet lag so I was extra tired."said jungkook.

"You learn cool dance moves?!?"i asked excitedly.jungkook chuckled then smiled at me.

"No."said jungkook.

"Oh."i frowned.

"What you did today?"asked jungkook

"Talk about you all day.'me and jungkook did this and that' blah blah.if she wasn't your daughter I would think she was part of ARMY."said taehyung.he laughed.jungkook smiled proudly at me.

"Nice to know you missed me cj."said jungkook.

"When you coming back?"

"Sunday morning."said jungkook.i nodded.

"Night jungkook."said taehyung

"Night guys!"said jungkook.i waved bye.then jungkook ended the call.