38.sounds like pain

Jacqueline pov

I heard a lot of whispering around my bed.

"You do it."said jin

"No you do it."said taehyung

"She knows taekwondo.she might catch a reflex.i ain't doing."said jin

"Let's go ask jungkook."said jhope

"No he is gone.now wake her up."said jin.then i quickly sat up.

"Boo!"jin and jhope screamed.jin jumped into taehyung arms.jhope ducked to the floor.then jimin slammed the door up.i started laughing.

"What are you doing?"asked jimin.namjoon and suga walked in.taehyung dropped jin from his arms.jin fell on the floor.

"Nothing."said jhope.he stood up.

"They was trying to wake me up but all their whispering woke me up instead So i scared them.scary cats."i struck my tongue out at jin.i reaches out from taehyung.he picked me up.

"Where appa?"

"He just left to go to the store."said taehyung.i frowned.

"Without me?"i started crying.

"He will be back."said taehyung.

"Why did he leave without me?"i tried to wipe my tears

"Oh now I understand why he said not to woke her."said jin.

"You think."said suga.

"Cj he is coming back."said namjoon.

"Promise?"i held my pinkie out.

"I am promise."said namjoon

"No!you have to link pinkies or its doesn't work joonie."he chuckled.he hooked his pinkie to mine.

"I am promise."he said.i stopped crying.i wiggled out taehyung arms.then i noticed jhope stepping on my drawing.i ran to him.

"Hobi you hurting my picture of kookie!"jhope move his foot off the drawing.

"Sorry."said jhope.i pick the drawing up and place it on my dresser.

"Who wants to watch Moana with me?"They looked like they didn't want to.

"Taetae?"he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Um."said taehyung

"Chummy?"jimin started whistling and not looking at me

"Suga?jinnie?"i turn around to face them.they was gone.

"Joonie?"namjoon acted to answer a phone call.

"Hobi?"i noticed he was gone.i pouted.

"Fine.i will watch myself,meanies!"i stomped to the living room.i grabbed the remote to the smart tv.i type in Mona but it autocorrected to moan.what is a moan?i went to YouTube.i clicked on the first video.it was a audio of moans.then the members looked away from their phones and at me.Jin quickly grabbed the remote and got off YouTube.

"Jinnie why that person sounds in pain?"

"Fuck."he mumbled.then jungkook waited in the front door.

"Jk you back!"said jin.

"Right on time."said taehyung.jimin pinched taehyung arm.i ran to him.i hugged his legs.

"Let's me Guess they woke you up?"said jungkook.i nodded.

"Let me help you with those!"said jhope.he grabbed the grocery bag from jungkook hand.

"Appa,What is Moan?and why the person sounds in pain?"jungkook looked shook.

"I asked Jinnie but he didn't answer."

"Um.you want some pink milk?"he asked.i nodded excitedly.

"Hobi Hyung will pour you a cup while I talked to jin hyung."said jungkook.i nodded.i went to the kitchen.

"Jin Hyung to my office."said jungkook.they went to jungkook room.