30.only boys have it

Jungkook pov

I woke up.i turn the lamp on.i saw empty spot next to me.where is cj!?!?i was about to panic when I remembered she was with tae.

"Jungkook you okay?you looked like you having panic attack."said jimin while stretching his neck.

"I thought I lost cj until I realized she is with tae."

"I guessing you used to cj sleeping next to you."said jimin.i nodded.

"Pretty much.i used to her being next to me 25/8."

"You never have time to yourself?"

"Well when I am taking a shower.wait no.she would walk in bathroom and talk to me through the shower curtain."jimin laughed.

"Jungkook,when the last time you had time yourself?"

"Um somewhere before I adopted cj."

"Well after this workshop is over.you need to have some alone time."

"And do what?"

"I don't know.go to movies or go shopping or have a drink."

"Have a drink?i hadn't drank in months.i might do that!"

Jacqueline pov

I poke taehyung face.taehyung covered his head with the blanket.

"Taehyung.taehyung.taehyung.taehyung.taehyung."He didn't wake up.i climbed onto the bed.i poke his side.

"V.v.v.v.v."he turned his body to the other side.i tapped his shoulder.

"Taetae.taetae.taetae.taetae.taetae.taet-he sat up and covered my mouth.

"Noisy.very noisy."said taehyung.i moved his away from my mouth.

"Morning!"taehyung checked the time.

"It's 5am!cj go back to sleep."he said.i pouted.

"But I am not tired!"he sighed.he got out of bed and went to the kitchen.i saw yeontan sleeping on the couch.

"Tannie!"i ran to the puppy.yeontan immediately woke up and ran away from me.

"Taetae tell tannie to stop running."taehyung laughed at me.

"I am not funny!"i stomped my feet.taehyung tried not laugh but failed.i folded my arms.i glared at him.

"Okay.okay.i will help you."said taehyung.he walked to me.he sat on the floor.he whistled.

"Come here yeontan.come on boy."said taehyung.then yeontan ran to him.taehyung started petting his fur like crazy.i petted his fur.then the puppy turn on his back.i started rubbed his belly when I touch a skin that was form in a stick.

"Taetae What's that?"i pointed to it.

"Um it something that only boys have."said taehyung.

"But What is it?"

"Um...asked jungkook."i nodded.

"Cj you want so pink milk?"He asked

"Yay!"

Jungkook pov

I poured the wine into a wine glass.jimin sighed.

"When I said have a drink I meant some hard alcohol like vodka or tequila or something not wine."said jimin.

"I can't get drunk like I want to cuz cj is supposed to call in a hour or two."

"You talked about cj all day.i tired of hearing of name."said jhope.

"Hyung that's mean."said jimin.

"Jimin,every sentence he says talk about cj.early today I asked him'did you see my phone?'and he responded 'Hyung you lost stuff so easily like cj'.i love cj But damn he don't have talk about her every second."said jhope.he grabbed my wine bottle from off the desk.he poured himself a cup.

"Past that to me Hyung."said jimin.jhope past the bottle to jimin.he poured himself a cup.

"Give that back.this is b.y.o.b."I grabbed the wine bottle from him.

"What's b.y.o.b?"asked jimin

"Bring your own bottle."said jhope.i sip on my glass of wine.then my phone rang.it was tae FaceTiming me.i answered it.i prop my phone against the wall on the desk.cj appear on screen.

"Hey cj.where is tae?"

"Feed tannie.oh hi Minnie and hope!"said cj.jimin waves and jhope nodded.

"Cj What you did today?"

"We walked tannie to the dog park.appa there so many cute doggies!"she said.then tae walked in.he waved at the camera.

"Appa!did you know taetae can whistle?!?it was cool!"

"Sweetie i Can whistle too you know."jimin laughed.

"Yeah But when taetae whistled tannie ran to him."she said.tae struck his tongue at me.i rolled my eyes.i sip on my glass.

"Oh appa,tannie had this long piece of skin on his bottom belly.i asked taetae said only boys have one.so i asked him what is it called.he told me to ask you."jimin started choking on his drink.jhope patted his back.

"It um called um um....um penis."

"What does it do?"asked cj.tae left the room.jimin and jhope started laughing.

"Um it helps boys pee."

"Oh."she said.she nodded.

"You know cj I am very sleepy."i fakes yawned.

"I am going to bed.night cj."

"Night appa."She said.i ended the FaceTime call.

"I am going to kill tae."

"Your ears are so red right now."said jhope.

"Because that so hard to explain to a innocent child!"

"Aw i remember when you were that innocent."said jhope.

"Yeah.until tae exposed to porn."said jimin.

"I am going to bed."i got up from the chair and went to my bed.