The beginning

*You stand outside YG Entertainment

*You stand outside YG Entertainment. Staring at the doors. Your body fills up with excitement, nerves and butterflies. You take a deep breath. Then you decide to walk in. Stepping inside the building your body lets off a sigh of relief. Your first day of being a trainee. You see two handsome, formal people approaching you.*
YG: *Bows. You bow back.* Hello Y/N, it's nice to finally meet you.
Y/N: It's nice to see you too. I love your work with everything you've done for your company and the artists this company has produced.
YG: Thank you. This is Jungho.
Jungho (정호): *Bows. You bow back.* It's nice to meet you again.
Y/N: It's nice to meet you.
YG: Jungho has asked if he can train you.
Jungho: I believe you have the potential to become an idol. A good one as well.
Y/N: I definitely picked the right company then.
YG: That's right. *You all laugh a bit.* Anyway, Jungho will be your personal teacher. He will teach you how to become one of the best idols.
Jungho: That's right. Y/N when I first saw you, I thought you were like everyone one else. Here for a bit of fun, not really talented. But, when you sang, you could hear the emotion and passion in your voice. And when you danced, you expressed yourself in a unique way I've never seen before.
YG: To put it simply you were good.
Jungho: Very good. Amazing in fact!
Y/N: Thank you. I am very honoured to have you as a teacher who views me so positively.
YG: Jungho, would you like to show Y/N around and introduce him to the other trainees?
Jungho: *Nods his head.* Y/N if you would like to follow me. *You and Jungho tour around YG entertainment. Travelling around from room to room you accidentally bump into someone.*
Y/N: I'm so sorry. Are you ok?
???: I'm ok, thank you. Are you ok?
Y/N: I am, thank you.
???: See you later.
Y/N: Bye. *The person just walked off.* Do you know who that was?
Jungho: No, it's one of the new trainees. And this is the trainee room.
Y/N: The trainee room?
Jungho: We have a trainee room where trainees come to relax and enjoy themselves.
Y/N: *Confused but surprised.* Oh ok.
Jungho: I'll leave you here. You know where your dorm is and there is this weeks timetable in there. Don't be late tomorrow.
Y/N: I won't. I'll be there early.
*Jungho walks off. You open the door to the trainee room. Scared, you walk over to the couch and sit down. A trainee was sat on a chair next to the couch.*
???: Hello.
Y/N: Hello how are you?
???: I'm ok, what about you?
Y/N: Nervous.
???: First day on the job?
Y/N: Yeah. How did you know?
???: We were told we're getting a new trainee. So what's your name?
Y/N: *Overwhelmed.* My name is Y/N.
???: That's nice mine is Haeun (하은).
Y/N: That's nice. How long have you been a trainee?
Haeun: *Gets up from the seat and sits on the couch next to you.* I've been a trainee for about... Two years?
Y/N: Two years? Have you been part of a group?
Haeun: I'm part of a group now. We're practising for a debut.
Y/N: What's your group called?
Haeun: 6ty.
Y/N: 6ty?
Haeun: Yep. It's short and easy to remember.
Y/N: How many members are there?
Haeun: Six including myself.
Y/N: That's nice, what's your position?
Haeun: I'm the leader.
Y/N: Really? Is it hard?
Haeun: *Nods her head.* It is hard but I'm also the main rapper as well.
Y/N: Agust D who? *Haeyn started laughing. Suddenly someone comes in the room.*
BlackPink: Hiya!
Trainees: Hi.
BlackPink: Good look, and keep working hard. Just think debut is just around the corner.
*You notice that Jisoo looks at you. Your heart pounds quickly. She looks away.*
BlackPink: Good look, we hope to see you soon. *BlackPink leave, the trainees start talking to each other again.*
Y/N: Do BlackPink come in here often?
Haeun: Sometimes, when they're passing they come and make people feel comfortable.
Y/N: They did have long training experiences.
Haeun: *Nods.* They did. Well, I better get going before I'm late for practice. See you later.
Y/N: Bye. *Haeun waves as she leaves the room. You leave the room and head to your dorm.*