Reality

*Back stage you head to Top4's room. You walked in and got your items. Your phone, bag, snack etc. You're about to leave when Top4 enter.*
Minji: What happened?
Hyejin: What did you do that for?
Gunwoo: What did you mean?
Y/N: Thank you so much, you are so amazing and are like family. *You start tearing up.* I'm sorry but at that moment I realised something. I don't belong here.
Minji: But you do!
Y/N: I belong in your hearts but for work, I don't. *You saw all of Top4 starting to cry. BlackPink enter.* I'm just that person who comes into your life and changes it so much you don't remember your past self without me. *You look at Jisoo.* It's only today that I realised I have a person like that in my life. And they love me.
Minji: We all love you.
Y/N: Not like that, but I love them too. I want to be with them for the rest of my life.
Gunwoo: What about the dating ban?
Y/N: And that's why I'm leaving. *There's an awkward pause. You head over to Jisoo and cup her hands.* Jisoo, I love you so much, I don't know why I didn't realise it before but Jisoo... will you spend the rest of your life with me?
*Everyone in the room was surprised. Jisoo looks you in the eyes.*
Jisoo: Of course. *You and Jisoo lean closer. Her soft angelic lips touch yours. You hug her tightly refusing to let her go. You didn't want the moment to end. But everyone knows reality doesn't work like that. You both separated and smiled at each other
Lisa: What does this mean for us?
Jisoo: I'm sorry but I'm leaving to.
Hyejin: Surely YG would let both of you date and keep your jobs.
YG: No way! *YG interrupts.* I don't want any more problems!
Jungho: Come on YG, they are amazing idols!
YG: No! If you two date then your contacts are ending.
Y/N: Go ahead and send them. You're not separating us. *You wrap your arm around Jisoo reassuring her.*
YG: Fine! You've got a week to move all your things! Your contracts will be terminated tomorrow.
Jungho: YG please think this through.
YG: Wait! I have an idea. Jisoo are you leaving?
Jisoo: Yes!
YG: Y/N are you?
Y/N: Yes.
YG: Top4 or Top3 now how about you team up with BlackPink and create a new group with six members.
Jungho: We'll think about it later.
YG: Yeah, I've got some actual work to do.
*YG storms out the room whilst Jungho follows behind.*
Jennie: So are you guys official?
Jisoo: I don't know. Are we? *She looks over to you.*
Y/N: I think we are. *You kiss her on the forehead.*