Going home

*All morning you've been packing your things, getting prepared to go back home and meet the rest of Top4. You can't wait to meet your friends, but at the same time you don't want to leave your family.*
Mum: Y/N! Are you ready?
Y/N: I am mum. I'm coming now.
*You get your case and your bags and walk to the front door where your mum is waiting for you. She looks at you and opens her arms. You drop your things and give her a hug. She holds you tightly refusing to let you go.*
Mum: I love you. Good luck with debut.
Y/N: Thank you. I love you too Mum. I wish I could stay longer but I've got to go back. *The hug breaks. You get your bags and put them into the car. Before you get in you look at your mum standing at the door. You run-up to her and give her a final hug and kiss and then run back to the car. You opened the door. You looked back at your mum, you waved to her then got in the car. The car started and now you were on your journey home. You opened the window and waved back to your mum. The car takes a turn and your childhood home is out of view and so is your mum. You face the front and phone the rest of Top4.*
Phone conversation.
Y/N: Hiya guys. Are you on your way back now?
Top4: Yeah.
Minji: I'm just down the road from our dorm.
Hyejin: Well I'm currently on my way from the airport.
Gunwoo: How was it for you guys?
Hyejin: It was great to be back in China.
Y/N: Tell us about China.
Hyejin: Well I just did the things I used to do before I left.
Y/N: Which was?
Hyejin: Walking the dog; going shopping with my family; reading my books and surprisingly I really enjoyed talking Chinese.
Minji: That's nice. How where your parents.
Hyejin: They're great, what about you lot?
Minji: Mine was ok. They're still slightly annoyed with me. But, they're proud of how far I've come.
Y/N: Why were they annoyed. I audited without them knowing.
Gunwoo: No you didn't?
Y/N: Really?
Hyejin: Oh my!
Minji: Yeah!
Y/N: It's not a bad thing, I think it's really brave to do that.
Minji: Well I got through. Anyway Gunwoo how are your parents?
Gunwoo: They're ok my younger siblings loved it. I hardly get to see them so they really like it.
Y/N: I was my younger cousins and they're twins to and surprisingly the same age.
Minji: Twins!
Hyejin: *Questioning all of existence.* Twins or quadruplets?
Minji: Children!
Y/N: *Trying not to laugh.* Smooth!
Minji: Well I'm the first one at the dorm!
Hyejin: That's not fair. We're on our way there.
Gunwoo: I'm at the main doors now. Minji gets ready.
Minji: I am.
Y/N: So Hyejin. Did you change your name or do you use Hyejin as a Korean name?
Hyejin: I just use it as a Korean name. Or a stage name.
Y/N: What is your real name?
Hyejin: Mo Chou (莫愁).
Y/N: That's a nice name.
Gunwoo: Minji open the door!
Minji: It's open!
*You look out of the car window. The breeze brushes against your face gently. You start to tear up.*
Y/N: I can't believe how far we've come.
Minji: Sorry to burst your bubble but can you cry when you get here.
Hyejin: Wait for me as well. I want to cry!
Gunwoo: Stop crying! Thanks, Minji. Anyway, how far away are you?
Y/N + Hyejin: Five minutes!
Time skip. At the dorm.
*Finally you've all arrived at the dorm. You've packed your things away and get ready for work. You head over to a stage where you will be performing your debut.*
Top4: Wow the stage is huge.
Jungho: Yep, so there are seven episodes left.
Everyone: Only seven?
Jungho: Yes, the first, practice. The second to the fifth is personal practice to debut. The sixth is a review on it all. The seventh is debut.
BlackPink: Debut? *They questioned as they walked through the door.*
Jungho: Yes on the last episode.
Jisoo: I thought you meant now. I got scared.
Jungho: No, no. But let's get started on the first of the last episodes.
*A face of shock fill Top4 faces as well as BlackPink's.*