Solo

*In the Top4 dorm you all practice your own solo song as well as ddu-du ddu-du. It's hours until you have to perform. All that matters is if you try hard.*
Gunwoo: I need to stop otherwise I'm going to die!
Minji and Hyejin: So do I. *They all sit down trying to get there breath back.*
Gunwoo: Y/N are you going to have a break.
Y/N: I can't! If I do then I've not tried my hardest. If I haven't tried my hardest then I'm not going to debut. So it has a negative knock-on effect. *You go back to training, exhausted you keep working hard. You don't let the little things get to you.*
Minji: Y/N, you have to stop you've been practising for hours. You'll end up ill.
Y/N: Squishy, stop worrying. I'll be ok.
*You continue to practice. After the members had a rest they joined you and continued practising.*
Y/N: It's half eight we should get going to the practice room.
Minji: Yeah, but are you going to be ok?
Hyejin: You studied the dance so thoroughly last night and then showed us where to improve that you didn't get any sleep.
Y/N: I'll be alright, come on let's get going.
*You all arrived at the dance practice room early. You look around the room, you then run into a corner and crouch there. The rest of the member chase you.*
Hyejin: Are you ok?
Y/N: Yeah look what I found! *You show them your id card.* I thought I lost it somewhere.
Hyejin: I thought you were going to cry or something.
Y/N: No, I lost it yesterday but I couldn't think where I lost it. Well, it doesn't matter now. I've got it.
*The cameras face the door and shortly after BlackPink enter and so does Jungho.*
Jungho: Hello guys, it's nice to meet you again.
Top4: Hello.
BlackPink: Are you guys ready for your first test?
Minji: *Whispers to you.* It was a test?
Jungho: They've all gone quiet I think that means yes.
BlackPink: Let's get started.
Jungho: Before we start I would like to ask some questions.
*The room fills with a deadly silence you weren't ready for this. None of you was but you must be prepared for the unknown.*
Jungho: My first question is, who is the leader?
Y/N: We don't have a specific leader. We are all talented in our own areas and for one person to decide them all is unfair. We decide everything as a group.
*Jungho nods his head. And writes down some notes. He looks back up at you.*
Jungho: What genre of music do you do?
Y/N: We haven't talked about that yet; however, we all have our own genres we would like to try out. But overall I think we all would like to do pop with aspects of other genres in there.
*Jungho shows no expression as he writes down his notes.*
Jungho: My final question for you and I would you all to answer individually, what is your role in Top4?
Y/N: My role is the main vocalist.
Hyejin: My role is the main rapper.
Minji: My role is the vocalist.
Gunwoo: My role is as the main dancer.
Jungho: Who is the visual? *You all look at each other.* I think Y/N and Hyejin are the only ones who fit the criteria. Y/N. Hyejin. I'm making you two visuals. *You both nod your heads.* So would you like to start your dance?
Jisoo: Top4 will dance to our song ddu-du ddu-du.
Jungho: Ok. *BlackPink is also writing down notes as well to see how well you trained last night.* Let's start. *You all get into your positions for ddu-du ddu-du. Suddenly the music starts playing. You all dance your best trying to pass the test. You've never had a test with Jungho before so you don't know how hard they are to pass. After the dance was finished Jungho just looked at you all.* Hyejin, can we have your solo, please. *Hyejin steps forward and performs her solo.* Gunwoo. *Gunwoo steps forward and performs his solo rap.* Y/N. * You step forward. You were so nervous and scared you tried to improve everything Jisoo told you yesterday. As soon as you know it the music started playing. You finished your solo without any problems.* Minji. *Minji stepped forward. You could tell that she was the most nervous out of you all. She performed really well, she didn't make any mistakes.* Ok, you can all leave now. Come back in an hour and we'll tell you your results.
*You nod and leave the room as one camera person follows you.*