The meeting

*Author's Point Of View.*
*Later that night Jungho confidently walks down a corridor passing busy workers. He's confident that his plan will work. This is going to make YG Entertainment richer and more known. He knocks on the door to YG's office.*
YG: Come in! *Jungho opens the door and bows.* How can I help you?
Jungho: I was wondering if you could help me?
*Suddenly Jungho gets nervous. He's never asked something from YG as big as his plan before.*
YG: What is it?
Jungho: I've noticed that the new trainee Y/N is very talented.
YG: And that is why I put him under your care. The best trainees go to you. You know that.
Jungho: Yes. I can see that the public would love him. He's polite; a great singer; an amazing dancer and has a 4D personality.
YG: Jungho, what are you trying to say?
Jungho: I read his report from SM Entertainment and I was thinking to start a new T.V show. Our top trainees would then train with our most popular group. Blackpink. And learn from them. This group, months after practice, will have the chance to debut. And that is when you allow them to debut or not.
YG: How much will this cost?
Jungho: I don't have exact figures but not a lot. The trainees will be doing it as part of there training experience. Really it's only the camera people and for extra transport.
YG: *Sits in his chair and thinks.* I'll ask Hwang Bo Kyung about it and see what she thinks.
Jungho: Ok.
YG: Is that all?
Jungho: No sir, if this doesn't go ahead I would like Y/N to debut soon. SM Entertainment trained him really well for a debut. I think he's ready.
YG: Thank you Jungho you may go now.
Jungho: Thank you. *He bows and then leaves the room. Jungho then takes a deep breath and walks back down the corridor. Busy workers don't pay any attention to him. Back in YG's office, he picks up the phone.*
YG: Hello, Hwang Bo Kyung? *Pause.* Yes, Jungho just gave me one of the best ideas and I think you're going to like it.
*Jungho sits at one of the seats at the canteen. With his notebook out he starts to read in his notes.*
"I hope this works." slips out of Jungho's mouth.