Mi na and Mi sun

*Suddenly two kids come running towards you. You put the teddies on the floor and opened your arms for a hug.*
Y/N: Hello you two. I've heard your my biggest fans. *They both nod their heads.* Well, I've got you both a surprise. *You hand them over the teddies and the little gifts. They smile and thank you for the gift.*
Jae-Jin: Girls is there something you want to give to Y/N? *They hand you two pictures that they drew of you*
Y/N: Thank you so much. *You hug them again.* How long did this take you?
Mi na: Not long.
Y/N: Really?
Mi sun: Yeah. Do you like them?
Y/N: Do I like them? I love them! *The girls giggle.* Come on let's go inside.
Mi na: Can You tell us everything that happened on TV?
Y/N: Of course I can.
Time skip: Later that day.
Y/N: Mi na and Mi sun are sleeping.
Jae-Jin: Thank you so much Y/N.
Y/N: No problem.
Jae-Jin's wife: When are you going back?
Y/N: I go back tomorrow. Then I've got two weeks of anxiety because that's when I'm expected to debut.
Jae-Jin: Fighting.
Everyone: Fighting.
Y/N: Can I get anything for you?
Jae-Jin: I'm sorted thanks.
Jae-Jin's wife: I'm ok thanks.
Y/N: Mum?
Mum: No I'm alright. Why don't you sit down and take a break? *Looks over to Uncle Jae-Jin and his wife.* You know ever since Y/N has come back he hasn't sat down.
Y/N: That's because I'm busy.
Mum: Busy doing what? You're supposed to relax and enjoy time with family.
Y/N: I'm just trying to make it perfect. *You sit down and there's an awkward silence.* What should we talk about?
Jae-Jin: Have you planned a debut song yet?
Y/N: Yes, we've got an album planned as well.
Jae-Jin's wife: Really? *You nod your head.* Oh well we're going to have to get it for the twins.
Y/N: They'll enjoy it.
Mi na and Mi sun: Really, will we like it.
Y/N: You're awake I thought you went to sleep?
Mi na: We did but we woke up.
Mi sun: Can you tell us more about the album?
Y/N: I can't but, I'll let you know this, promise that you won't tell. *You, Mi na and Mi sun pinky promise.* Ok, they are eight photo cards and two postcards. *Mi na and Mi sun starts to get excited.*
Jae-Jin's wife: Come on girls calm down.
Mum: It's alright, they're still children.
*You all hear a knock on the door.*
Y/N: I'll get it. *You head towards the door and open it.* Hello! It's nice to meet you... What are you doing here?
BlackPink: We've come to see your family.
Y/N: Well come in. *BlackPink enter the house remaining in the front porch.*
Mum: Y/N who is it?
Y/N: *To your mum.* Just some friends, I'll bring them in in a minute. *To BlackPink.* My little cousins are here and they are huge music fans so be aware.
BlackPink: How old are they?
Y/N: Five.
BlackPink: Awe.
Jennie: What're their names?
Y/N: Mi na and Mi sun.
Jennie: What cute names.
Y/N: Would you like to follow me into the living room? *You lead the way for BlackPink. Before you enter you look back and make sure everyone is ready.* Are you ready? *BlackPink nodded back. You headed into the living room.* I would like to introduce you to some work colleagues and my friends... BlackPink! *BlackPink entered bowing and introducing themselves.*
Mum: It is an honour to have you in my house. Is there anything I can get you?
BlackPink: No thanks.
Y/N: Would you like me to introduce everyone?
Time skip. Later that day.
BlackPink: Thank you so much for having us.
Mum: No thank you for staying.
Jisoo: *Crouches down so she is level with Mi na and Mi sun.* And next time we go on tour or have a fan-sign you will get backstage tickets to come and meet us.
Jae-Jin: How nice is that? What do you say, girls?
Mi na and Mi sun: Thank you.
Y/N: It was nice meeting you. I'll see you tomorrow at work.
Lisa: Urgh doesn't remind me about that.
Rosé: Do you not like Gunwoo?
Lisa: It's not that it's "work".
Jennie: Again, Thank you so much. *They leave the house and wave goodbye as they get into their car.*
Mum: *Savagely.* That'll be you in 24 hours.