Ddu-du ddu-du

*Y/N walk around the room staring at the clock waiting for the hand to strike at 7 o'clock. The clock strikes at 7 o'clock.*
Y/N: *Shouting.* Top4 wake up! We've got work to do. *They all roll around in bed trying to escape your voice.* I made food. *They all come rushing towards the kitchen. They look around for the food.*
Minji: Where's the food?
Y/N: There isn't any.
Hyejin: Liar.
Gunwoo: We trusted you.
Y/N: Excuse me! I am not a chef.
Minji: No you're our best friend.
Y/N: I did make you breakfast.
Top4: Y/N you're the best. *They all hug you.*
Y/N: I know. *Hyejin suddenly hits you with a pillow.* What was that for?
Hyejin: I did it because I love you.
Time Skip. Dance practice hours later.
BlackPink: Hiya guys, how are you doing.
Top4: We're ok what about you.
BlackPink: We're ok too, so have any of you been practising?
Y/N: We all have.
BlackPink: Really?
Y/N: Yep, do you want us to show you?
BlackPink: Absolutely. *You and your group did the dance to ddu-du ddu-du.* Well done guys you were amazing.
Top4: Thank you.
Lisa: I don't think there's much for them to learn from us.
Rosé: I know.
Jennie: How did you guys learn the dance so fast?
Y/N: It is a popular dance and we practised very hard to get the correct moves.
Jisoo: Obviously Jennie. They were the top four trainees.
Jennie: Let's change the subject. *Coughs.* So shall we get started with the dance?
Top4: Yep! *You all separate into your areas again. You and Jisoo aren't the best dances but nevertheless are talented dancers. Jisoo teaches you some of her tips on how to perform the dance. After a while, you all group together to perform ddu-du ddu-du. You all enjoy being in each other's presence. You feel like one big family. After dance practice, you all separated into different rooms to practice your solo song.*
Jisoo: Have you planned a song yet?
Y/N: I have.
Jisoo: Really? What song?
Y/N: Goodnight by Ji Jin Seok.
Jisoo: That's a really good song. The vocals are difficult to. Will you be able to do them?
Y/N: I don't know I can try.
Jisoo: I'll listen to you sing it then pick it out parts at a time. *You nod your head and the music starts playing. You sing the song and you can see the shocked face that Jisoo continues to pull.*
Jisoo: That was amazing! *You bow.* I think you could improve by adding a bit more emotion in your voice and maybe showing more of an expression in your face otherwise it's great.
*Time passes and you find yourself and Jisoo sat on the floor talking about strange things again.*
Y/N: How was your first fansign?
Jisoo: It was scary. I was so nervous but excited to meet blinks.
Y/N: Yeah it must have been tough. *At that moment you and Jisoo connect. The other BlackPink member comes walking in.*
BlackPink: Hello.
Y/N: Oh hello. *You look at Jisoo in the eyes.* I'm going to go now. *As you walk out the door BlackPink wish you good travels.*
Authors Point Of View.
*In the room Y/N just left, BlackPink gathers around in a circle.*
Rosé: Minji is so talented and her vocals are really good as well.
Jisoo: Did you get a vocal to?
Rosé: I did, did you guys?
Jennie: No I got a rapper.
Lisa: I did too. He's really good though.
Jisoo: *Change in her voice.* What's his name?
Lisa: Jisoo unnie are you ok? You don't sound like your usual self.
Jisoo: Yeah, it's just that I and Y/N were just sitting down in here then, it's like... we connected.
Rosé: Like a puzzle. Or a romantic way? *Lisa and Jennie start giggling.*
Jennie and Lisa: Jisoo unnie is in love!
Jisoo: I'm not because if I was in love I would be wanting him right now.
Rosé: And do you?
Jisoo: No!