The recovery

Time skip. Two week later.
*Minji comes jumping downstairs full of excitement and happiness. Hyejin and Gunwoo hear her rushing into the kitchen where they were preparing breakfast.*
Minji: Today is the day Y/N comes out of the hospital!
Hyejin: We know! Calm down or go for a run or something.
Minji: I can't I just want to go to the hospital right now and see him.
Hyejin: *Passes Minji some pancakes.* Eat up!
Minji: This is a bad idea, you know that right?
Gunwoo: But you're going to sleep like a child tonight. *Minji shrugs her shoulders and eats her pancakes.*
Minji: I'm done!
Hyejin: Great put your dishes in the wash and get ready for work.
Minji: We have to go to work?
Gunwoo: Only until twelve. Then we go to pick Y/N up.
Time skip. The hospital.
*Top4 head towards Y/N's bed. They haven't seen each other in over two weeks. Minji sees Y/N and runs over to him and hugs him.*
Minji: I've missed you so much.
Y/N: I've missed you too. And you two. *Gunwoo and Hyejin smile.*
Gunwoo: How are you feeling?
Y/N: A lot better.
Hyejin: Do you want me to tell him or do you?
Y/N: Tell me what?
Gunwoo: Well, because you've been in the hospital for over two weeks, you're a bit behind and there are only three episodes left.
Y/N: What about them?
Gunwoo: The first one is your personal practice, the second is a review and then the final...
Minji: Debut.
Y/N: Well I have my work put out.
Minji: But Y/N you need to rest.
Y/N: Don't worry, I'll be by your side all the time.
Minji: I hope so.
Y/N: So are you going to get me out of here?
Gunwoo: Yeah. Can you get in the wheelchair? *Gunwoo pushes the wheelchair closer to the bed to allow you to get in.*
Y/N: There we go. You know I can walk, right?
Hyejin: We know, we don't want you overworking yourself.
Y/N: Push me home.
Minji: Or off a cliff.
Hyejin and Gunwoo: Minji!
Y/N: What, it was a nice suggestion, well done Minji.
*They push you out the hospital and put you into the car.*
Y/N: How are BlackPink?
Gunwoo: *Closing the door.* Happy that you're coming home safe and healthy.
Y/N: Did I miss anything interesting?
Hyejin: Only everything.
Y/N: Really?
Hyejin: No. Your the biggest news in Korea currently.
Y/N: Is that a good or bad thing?
Hyejin:  I don't know.
*On the drive home your members update you on what you've missed out on. You arrive back to the dorm. You open the door.*
BlackPink: Surprise. *Blackpink stood at the door with a cake that said welcome home, there were banners and colourful balloons filled with confetti. You didn't know how to react so you started crying.*
Y/N: Thank you so much!
BlackPink: Don't cry.
Y/N: I haven't cried in two weeks. Let me cry.
*You entered looking around the dorm. BlackPink come towards you and gives you a hug.*
Y/N: How long did it take you?
Jisoo: Half an hour.
Y/N: It's so beautiful.
Lisa: It was all Jisoo's idea.
Rosé: She planned everything.
Jennie: She really missed you as well.
Minji: We all missed you.
Time skip. Later at night.
Jisoo: Y/N. Here. *She hands over your journal.*
Y/N: Oh thank you, I thought I left it in my room. *You take it off her.*
Jisoo: No you left it with me after you rushed out of practice. That's when I came to return it and then found you on the floor.
Y/N: I'm sorry you had to find me like that.
Jisoo: Well, we can't always be perfect.
Y/N: I... *Your phone rings.* It's Jungho you don't mind if I answer, do you?
Jisoo: Of course not. *She pulls a fake smile.*
Phone call conversation.
Jungho: Hello Y/N!
Y/N: Hello.
Jungho: Y/N, because you've been in the hospital we decided instead of you rushing to do your episode of personal debut your just going to explain about the hospital situation and how that leaves you now. Is that ok?
Y/N: Yeah, does that mean I'm still part of the group?
Jungho: Obviously, unless you don't want to be?
Y/N: No, I would like to remain on Top4.
Jungho: Great, I can't wait to see you tomorrow for work. Let's hope that injury hasn't effected how you work.
Y/N: let's hope so.
Jungho: Ok goodbye.
Y/N: Goodbye. *He puts the phone down.*
Jisoo: I'm guessing it's good news?
Y/N: Yeah, I'm still a part of Top4 and instead of me doing personal training, We're explaining the accident.
Jisoo: What about practice though?
Y/N: I still have to do it.
Jisoo: But you're supposed to rest.
Y/N: Jisoo, I promise I'll be ok.
Jisoo: Well you're lucky the choreography hasn't changed and you're a great vocalist.
Y/N: Just one of my many gifts.
BlackPink manager: Girls, we should get going now.
Jisoo: See you later Y/N.
Y/N: See you later. *You smile.*
*Just before the girls leave they all hug you and wish you get better soon. After the girls left you headed to your usual spot on the window ledge. You looked over Seoul but on top of a building, you noticed something "You're the best - Minji" it giant LED lights on top of a building. You chuckled and called your group over.*
Y/N: Guys come here to look at this!
*Your members come rushing over in excitement.*
Top4: What is it?
Y/N: Look at that building over there. *You tried pointing at the small building. They noticed it.*
Minji: You noticed?
Y/N: Obviously. *You smile and hug her.* Thank you so much. Let's head to bed.
Top4: Let's sleep.