The first day

*You open the door to your dorm. Surprised, you see a little gift basket on the coffee table. You explore your new home. After a while, you just sat down and looked at your time table. Dance at nine to twelve. Lunch from twelve to one. And then dance again. You look over at the gift basket and read the note.*
Note: To Y/N, we hope you settle down well here and have the best training experience we can provide from the YG family.
*With that note, you felt more welcomed and at home that you smiled. You opened the gift basket and found a variety of snacks that you loved. Sitting down on the couch you looked around. There's nothing but walls, a couch, a coffee table and a bed. Not really homely. You get up and head to the local decor store.*
Time Skip.
*You get back from shopping. You take some things up to your dorm. The other things are getting delivered. You open the door to your dorm. Still just some plain white walls. You get your phone out and play some music. You walk around the room, then you start dancing. Suddenly, someone knocks on the door. You rush over and open it.*
Blackpink: Hello Y/N!
Y/N: H-hi how can I help you?
Jennie: We've come to congratulate you on passing the auditions.
Jisoo: We hope you do well.
Rosé: Do you know if you're in a group or a soloist?
Y/N: No not yet.
Lisa: What are you hoping for?
Y/N: I really don't mind they both have advantages and disadvantages. It's all up to what Jungho says.
Jisoo: Jungho? I spent some of my training time with him.
Lisa: Was he nice?
Jisoo: Very. Your lucky to have him as a trainer.
Jennie: Shall we leave Y/N to settle down?
BlackPink: Yeah, it was nice seeing you Y/N.
Y/N: It was nice seeing you too.
BlackPink: See you later. *They start to walk out the door.*
Y/N: See you later. *You close the door.* Oh my... They actually noticed me. I'm actually a trainee. I'm in the YG building. *Reality hit you like a wave, crashing you with excitement and energy. You run around the room doing crazy things. Eventually, you sat down and went on social media. You look on Instagram and see the new trailers for BlackPink latest comeback coming soon. They look amazing. You can't wait to debut and have trailers like there's. Inspired by the comeback you start writing some music and creating choreography. You do a variety of styles pop, ballad, rap and even mature, cute and sexy aspects. You enjoy creating music and the ability to dance. You can express your self freely and in a special way. Music and performance is your passion.*