A movie to love

*Everyone entered into the living room, Minji and Jisoo just stair at the movies on the bookshelf.*
Gunwoo: What do you want to watch?
Minji: Something sad.
Hyejin: *Sarcastic.* Yay! More depression! That's exactly what we need! *Blackpink, excluding Jisoo sit on the couch in their usuals positions.*
Gunwoo: *Picks a movie up.* This one is sad.
Minji: Put it on then.
Hyejin: I just remembered... I've got popcorn!
Jennie: Go get it!
*Hyejin runs into the kitchen searching the cupboard where she hid them. Gunwoo starts to put the movie on whilst Jisoo and Minji sit down.*
Hyejin: Found them! *She comes running in with a few bags of popcorn with a smile on her face. They all sit down and the movie starts.*
Time skip. After the movie.
Rosé: Young-Ha! Noooo!
Everyone: Shhhh!
Rosé: Young-Ha why did you do that? *A tear falls down her face.*
Minji: I feel you Rosé. *Starts to cry together.*
Gunwoo: That was an amazing movie!
Lisa: It was great, I loved it!
Minji: *Interrupting  the conversation whilst crying out loud.* Why Young-Ha? Why?
Hyejin: Do you have to be so dramatic?
Minji: I'm not being dramatic.
Jennie: You are.
Minji: Am not!
Lisa: Are!
Minji: Am not!
Hyejin: Shut up and come on, tea will be done. *Minji gets off the couch and stands up.* Blackpink do you want any tea?
Blackpink: *All look at each other.* We would love to. *They all smile.*
*Hyejin dishes out the meal; Gunwoo gets the cutlery together and Minji makes Blackpink feel comfortable. They all sat on the couch surrounding the coffee table. Hyejin and Gunwoo bring the food in and give it to Blackpink first.*
Jisoo: Let's eat!
Everyone: Let's!
*Everyone started to eat and enjoy the meal.*
Rosé: Wow! This is so good!
Minji: Do you like it?
Blackpink: We love it.
Gunwoo: It's Y/N's family recipe.
BlackPink: Really?
Minji: Yeah, he gave it to me but then we decided that the whole group can share it.
*Everyone continues to eat and enjoy the night. It starts to get late as night arrives.*
Jisoo: I think we should go, it's getting late.
Gunwoo: You can stay if you want, we don't mind.
BlackPink: Are you sure?
Hyejin: Yeah. There is a problem we haven't got enough beds.
Gunwoo: I'll sleep on the couch, which leaves my room free. And there are two beds in there.
Hyejin: What about the two other beds?
Gunwoo: Sleeping bags. I have sleeping bags. You can sleep in them if you want?
BlackPink: Sure. *Gunwoo goes to get the sleeping bags whilst Hyejin tries to help him. Jisoo heads towards the window ledge where she sees Minji looking out of the window.*
Jisoo: It's beautiful don't you think?
Minji: It is. I wish he was here.
Jisoo: We all do.
Minji: Do you think everything would be different if he was here?
Jisoo: Yeah, I do think he'll be in more pain then he already is.
Minji: Do you like working with him?
Jisoo: Yeah. Do you?
Minji: Yeah. It's strange having to do train without him being there cheering us on, telling us how great we're doing. *Minji starts to tear up.* But none of us was doing that for him.
Jisoo: I told him how great he was doing. He never liked it. He always said he could try harder.
Minji: And did he?
Jisoo: Every time. *They stair out of the window. Their minds lost in the maze of reality searching for a way out.*