The next morning

*The night passes. You go into the girl's room to wake Minji up.*
Y/N: Squishy, squishy. It's time to wake up.
Minji: What time is it?
Y/N: Eight o'clock.
Minji: I've still got half an hour. *She turns around in her bed.*
Y/N: Squishy! *You pull the quilts off Minji's bed.* Wake up lazy head!
Minji: Ok, ok I am.
Y/N: I made you breakfast. *Minji rushes out of bed and straight to the kitchen.*
Minji: Where is my food? *Hyejin points at the box on the counter.* Thank you. *She looks in the box and sees this.*

Minji: Y/N, these are so cute thank you! *She looks around

Minji: Y/N, these are so cute thank you! *She looks around.* Where is he?
Hyejin: He's making the beds. By the way, they are delicious. *Minji takes a bite and a pulls a face of delight. Gunwoo comes in.*
Gunwoo: Are you ok? *Minji just looks at him.*
Hyejin: She eating the breakfast Y/N made.
Gunwoo: Ok. Well, are you guys ready?
Y/N: I am. The beds are made and I gave the rooms a quick clean. I would also like to talk to you guys later about some of the ideas I have our songs.
Hyejin: We haven't written any.
Y/N: I have. *You pull out a notebook.*
Minji: Let's go to practice.
*You all head to the practice room. You all start to dance to one of BlackPink's latest songs. You all laughed and had fun. Suddenly BlackPink entered.*
BlackPink: Hello guys.
Top4: Hiya.
BlackPink: How are you guys feeling?
Y/N: A bit nervous but excited.
Lisa: Before we start we have some important information.
Rosé: That's right so you have got homework.
Jennie: You have to practice dancing to ddu-du ddu-du.
Jisoo: You have to learn your couches part and you have to learn a song by any soloist. *Top4 nods their head.*
BlackPink: Your homework is due in on Friday. Two days away. Today we will be getting to know each other and then tomorrow we will be practising ddu-du ddu-du together.
Top4: Let's get started.
*You all headed over to your assigned trainer. You and Jisoo head over into one of the corners. Jisoo asks you to show off your skills.*
Jisoo: Y/N that was amazing.
Y/N: Thank you. I'm not as good as you though.
Jisoo: You are just as talented if not better.
Y/N: Thank you.
Jisoo: What do you like to do in your spare time?
Y/N: If I have any I like to cook.
Jisoo: Really?
Y/N: Yep. *You pull out a box filled with mini bread rolls. You hand one over to Jisoo.*
Jisoo: For me? *You nod your head. She eats it and pulls a face of satisfaction.* Y/N this is really delicious.
Y/N: Thank you. *You and Jisoo talk and laugh a lot. You talk about things like where you want to travel; past dreams and ambitions and a lot more.*
Jisoo: Y/N it was nice talking to you. I've got to go now.
Y/N: It's ok. See you tomorrow.
Jisoo: See you. *She waves at you as she walks out the door. You and the rest of the Top4 member's group together and discuss what they're going to do for the homework. You all stay in the practice and practised ddu-du ddu. It was late at night when you all stopped. None of you had anything proper to eat. You carried Minji to the room as she struggled to walk. You made soup for all the members. After they had something to eat they felt better. You all went back to practising ddu-du ddu-du.*
Hyejin: I hope you don't mind but it's late and I'm tired I'm going to bed now.
Y/N: Of course we don't mind. Come on we'll all go to bed now.
Minji: We didn't talk about the thing you wanted to talk about.
Y/N: It's alright we can talk about that another day. *You all get ready for bed. Before you go to bed you make sure everyone is asleep and okay even then you don't go to bed. You stay awake to practice good night by Ji Jin Seok.*