The final series

BlackPink: We're starting now?
Jungho: Yes.
Y/N: What are we going to do?
Jungho: Get into your positions.
*You all rush into your positions. You stand next to Jisoo. Your hand searches for her's they eventually find each other and hold them tightly. She holds yours tightly back.*
Jungho: So I want you all to plan what you're going to do for your debut as a group and as individuals. Now go off and do that.
*You all huddle together and talk about your group plans after a while you separate into separate rooms to talk about your solo plans.*
Jisoo: *Entering an empty dance practice room.* Do you have any ideas on what to do for your solo?
Y/N: I think I need to do something special and big.
Jisoo: What are you thinking of?
Y/N: Writing my own song and creating a dance and then performing that.
Jisoo: That's an amazing idea!
Y/N: *You pull out a notebook.* So I wrote this song a while ago, but I found it too personal to use as a group song. I created some music with it too.
Jisoo: Can I hear it?
Y/N: Sure. *You play the music and sing the song.*
Jisoo: That's good but we need to work on a dance and find the best way for you to sing the song as I think, tell me if I'm wrong, but you're not sure how the song goes either so we can figure that out together.
Y/N: Yeah, I think that really needs to be improved.
Time skip.
* You're sat on the floor with Jisoo talking about the lyrics of your song. Your both sat next to each other with the notebook in front of you with words crossed out and different colours of a pen filled the empty spaces with little doodles and notes.*
Y/N: Jisoo! that dog is so cute!
Jisoo: Thank you but come on! These lyrics need to be done.
Y/N: I'm not trying to be rude but they are done we just need to come up with a way to involve them into the music.
Jisoo: Stop being so smart! *She joke-fully hits your arm. You both look into each other's eyes. Time froze. You realised how happy you are with Jisoo. You broke the moment.*
Y/N: E-erm, I better go it's nearly midnight. *You get up and rush out the room before you could say goodbye to Jisoo. Jisoo remains in the dance practice room lonely as she stares at the door. She looks down at your notebook. She picks it up and flips through it. Rushing out of YG Entertainment your head starts to ache. You leave the building. You start to walk slower hoping that the fresh air will help you feel better. You walked home slowly. Once you got to the front door, you open it to find no-one there. They're all asleep. You try to close the door behind you until your vision goes and you fall to the ground with a crash becoming unconscious.*