The accident

*Jisoo approaches your building. She hasn't been to your dorm since watching the movie together a few weeks ago. It's now one in the morning. She heads to your door and knocks on it. The door opens and she sees you lying on the floor.
Jisoo: Y/N! Y/N! Wake up! *She started shaking you.* Help! Help! Come on Y/N wake up!
Minji: What's wrong. *She looks over to Jisoo and you on the floor. She rushes over towards you.* Oh my, what's happened?
Jisoo: I don't know I just found him here.
Minji: I'll call an ambulance. *The rest of Top4 come downstairs and see you on the floor.*
Top4: What's happened?
Jisoo: I don't know. Hurry! *Minji rushes to get her phone.* Come on Y/N wake up! *Minji arrives after getting her phone Jisoo feels your pulse.* He's hardly got a pulse!
Minji: Hello? Hi, erm we need an ambulance.
Jisoo: Hurry! *Jisoo looks at Minji in desperation.*
Minji: Erm I don't know it's just that my friend came in and found him on the floor. *Pause.* Yeah, I'll put her on now. *She passes the phone to Jisoo.*
Jisoo: Hello?
Emergency Services (ES): Hello, can you tell me what's happened?
Jisoo: Yeah, I came in and I found him on the floor.
ES: Is there anything else? Do they have previous histories of medical injuries?
Jisoo: I don't think so.
ES: Could it be his job?
Jisoo: Erm, Erm. Yes! He hasn't been eating or sleeping a lot and he's been overworking himself.
ES: Ok, has he got a pulse?
Jisoo: It's really weak.
ES: We need you to stay calm ok? The ambulance is on their way now.
Jisoo: Is he going to live?
Minji: Jisoo doesn't say that!
ES: He won't die. It's going to be very unlikely that he's going to die.
Jisoo: Please, if he's going to die tell me now.
Hyejin: Jisoo, Stop!
ES: I promise you that he's not going to die.
Medic 1: Are you in need of medical services?
Everyone: Yes!
Jisoo: There here now.
ES: Do you want to hang up?
Jisoo: Yes. *She hangs up and gives Minji her phone. She stands next the rest of Top4.*
Minji: *Crying, we should have helped him.*
Gunwoo: Minji, don't be saying that you know Y/N tried to be perfect. We couldn't see that he was hiding his pain.
Hyejin: We should have noticed.
Jisoo: *Crying.* I should have noticed. Going through a similar pain. I should have known. *All of the Top4 start to hug  each other as they watch the medic do their work.*
Medic 2: He's ready to go to the hospital. Do one of you want to come in the ambulance. *Top4 and Jisoo looks at each other.*
Jisoo: I'll get in the ambulance and you three can get in a taxi or something. *Top4 nods their heads.* I'm getting in the ambulance.
*The medics rush you towards the ambulance. People watched as you were taken out of the main doors of your building. The medics put the bed into the ambulance. One medic helped Jisoo get into the ambulance.*
Medic 3: Hurry, his pulse is low.
Medic 1: I'll try.
*The sirens come on and they drive off.*
Jisoo: How bad is it?
Medic 2: It seems pretty bad.
Jisoo: Do you know what might have happened?
Medic 2: I'm sorry, I can't tell you, tests need to be taken to tell you accurately.
Jisoo: Do you think he could die?
Medic 2: It's a possibility. *Jisoo's face turns pale. She pulls out her phone and calls Top4.
Jisoo: Hey are you guys there?
Hyejin: Yeah, How is he?
Minji: Please tell me he's ok!
Gunwoo: Is everything ok?
Jisoo: Listen, there's a possibility that... *Jisoo starts choking up.*
Hyejin: Jisoo!
Jisoo: He might die.
Minji: Don't say that! Y/N! Don't die!
Gunwoo: Minji, calm down.
Minji: Shut up! Please don't die Y/N.
*The machine changes sounds. The medics start rushing.*
Jisoo: What's happening?
Medic 2: Get the defibrillator ready!
Medic 1: Will do!
Jisoo: What happening?
*The medics rip your shirt open allowing them to get to your chest. They place the defibrillator on you.*
Top4: Jisoo, what's happening?
Jisoo: I don't know!
Medic 2: Clear!
*Your body bounces ever so slightly.*
Jisoo: They're using the defibrillator!
Medic 2: Clear!
Gunwoo: Oh no!
*The machine makes a different sound again.*
Medic 2: He's ok now. *They let off a sigh of relief.*
Jisoo: What happened? *The medics look at each other and then back at Jisoo.*
Medic 3: He lost his pulse. Luckily we've got it back.
Jisoo: What happens if it happens again?
Medic 3: We're keeping a close eye on him. We're letting the hospital know about the situation now.
Jisoo: *Crying with her head down. She ends the phone call with Top4.* I should have known! No one could deal with what he was doing.
Medic 3: Jisoo, no-one would have guessed that Y/N was in such a painful position.
Jisoo: You don't know him as I do! *Jisoo cuts off a call by Top4.* I want him to be safe!
Medic 3: Jisoo, I have a son, he's five and he wants to be like Y/N so much. He wants to work hard and achieve his dreams of becoming an idol. Y/N always puts other people before himself, that's why people like him so much. Y/N has inspired so many people.
Jisoo: What are you trying to get at?
Medic 3: Y/N never gave up and always looked on the bright side.
Jisoo: It's just... You don't think someone so happy and hardworking would end up is such a vulnerable situation.
Medic 3: Don't worry, Y/N is going to be in the best care.
Jisoo: How long will it be until we get there?
Medic 2: Were outside the hospital now.
*They rush Y/N out of the ambulance and straight into the hospital. Jisoo stands around trying to figure out what to do.*
Medic 2: Jisoo, go through the door and wait in the seating area. A nurse will call you when they're ready.
Jisoo: Thank you!
Medic 2: You're welcome. Also, go to the reception, they recognise you and give you a safer place to stay.
Jisoo: Thank you. *She smiles and heads into the waiting room and straight to the reception.*
Receptionist: Hello, can I help you?
Jisoo: Please help me. My friend has just arrived at the hospital.
Receptionist: Do you want to follow me and you'll stay in a room that's more comfortable.
*The receptionist stands and Jisoo follows. Jisoo starts to shake.*
Receptionist: Sorry but this is the only room we have, it's the staff room. If you need anything just help yourself. And if anyone asked to say that Jimin let you sit in here.
Jisoo: Thank you. Please let me know when I can see Y/N.
Jimin: Will do.