The finals

Time skip. It's the final show.
*Top4 are backstage and are getting ready for their final performance. Jisoo approaches Y/N.*
Jisoo: Hiya Y/N!
Y/N: Hiya Jisoo! Have I improved?
Jisoo: Absolutely. *She pauses you could tell she wanted to tell you something.*
Y/N: What is it Jisoo?
Jisoo: I need to tell you something important.
Manager: Y/N we need you!
Y/N: Can you give me five minutes?
Manager: Sure but meet us at the stage.
Y/N: Ok. *The manager walks off and you look back at Jisoo.* What is it Jisoo.
Jisoo: *She takes a deep breath and looks you in the eyes.* I-I think...
Y/N: Jisoo, what do you think?
Jisoo: I think. I'm in... love. *Pause.* With you.
* You're taken back by her statement. You start to realise something too.*
Y/N: Jisoo... I think. I love you too. *You both look each other in the eyes.* But Jisoo, you know we're not allowed to date. If we do we get kicked.
Jisoo: I know. We could secretly date, but I don't want to hide my love for you any longer.
Y/N: I'm sorry Jisoo but I have to go. *You rush to the stage. A tear comes to your eye, you wipe it away and continue to head towards the stage without looking back. Jisoo just stands there watching you walk off. You arrive with the other members.*
Manager: Ok guys your performing Memories so get into your positions when you get up there. Three, two, one go. *You all rush onto the stage and get into your positions. Once there you got a view at BlackPink, you saw Jisoo still upset. The music starts and you perform.*
Time skip. End of the performance.
*You looked over to BlackPink and you can see how desperate Jisoo is.*
Jungho: Well! I can see that you've all improved and worked hard last night. *The room was filled with silence.* Y/N considering that you were in hospital due to a heart attack and only having two days to practice is pretty incredible. *The audience claps and cheers.* Is there anything any of you would like to say? *You all look at each other. You broke the silence.*
Y/N: I do. *Jungho nods allowing you to speak.* These past few months have been absolutely amazing but hard work. Getting to know the rest of the members has been an interesting journey. I still remember the first day I met you all. I hope we meet again and until then goodbye. I'm sorry but I can't debut with you. *You walk off stage. The rest of Top4 look at each other confused. Backstage you hear something.*
Jungho: Minji, Hyejin and Gunwoo you will debut as a group. Y/N is more than welcome to join if he wants. *You continue walking. You start to cry as reality kicks in. You've left your dream behind. And for what? Nothing.*