The day off

*After the unknown test, you all sat down in your living room. You let out a deadly scream.*
Minji: Y/N what was that for?
Y/N: I'm sorry, it's just that... I can't think straight.
Hyejin: You've hardly slept or eaten anything since we've been here.
Gunwoo: You should eat or sleep.
Y/N: I'm going to go out for a bit and get some fresh air. *You start to leave.*
Minji: Y/N wait! *You stop and look at her.* Be safe.
Y/N: I will. *With that, you left the dorm and headed to the local park. You feel drained and exhausted, you can't think straight. You sit on a bench admiring the view.*
???: Hey long time no see.
Y/N: Hi Haeun, where have you been?
Haeun: In the same place as usual. I watched you on TV last night.
Y/N: Really what happened?
Haeun: Did you not watch it?
Y/N: No I didn't know when it was on.
Haeun: Well you were selected for the special training.
Y/N: Oh was that on? Did you see my ugly cry?
Haeun: You don't have an ugly cry. You got paired with Jisoo is she really cute?
Y/N: She is, she's the best!
Haeun: How's Minji? I haven't talked to her since the whole thing started.
Y/N: She's ok.
Haeun: Do you think that you could introduce me to the rest of Top4?
Y/N: That's if they want me to if they say yes, I'll let you know.
???: Sorry to interrupt but are you Y/N?
Y/N: I am?
???: I was watching you last night on TV. I just want to wish you good luck.
Y/N: Thank you very much. I hope the best for you. *??? Just stares at you. You look at Haeun a bit puzzled* Can I help you?
???: E-erm.
Haeun: Would you like to sit and talk with us?
???: Would you mind?
Y/N: Of course not. *They sit next to you on the bench.*
Haeun: Hi, I'm Haeun.
???: I'm Chan-ri (찬리).
Y/N: Hiya Chan-ri, it's nice to meet you. What do you do for a living?
Chan-ri: I'm a teacher.
*You and Haeun have a conversation with your new friend Chan-ri. You all talk for a while until Haeun has to leave. Chan-ri leaves whilst she has the opportunity. Alone again. You look around, you notice a cafe and head over to it. Once you get there you order a drink to go. You walk around continuously taking little sips at times. You head back to your dorm. Whilst walking thoughts fill your head. You open the door.*
Minji: Have you calmed down?
Y/N: I wasn't angry. But yes I'm better now. *Hyejin comes running and hugs you.*
Hyejin: Thank goodness your ok. You got a letter from Jungho. Where did you go?
Gunwoo: Hyejin, give him some room he's only just come in.
Hyejin: Sorry.
Y/N: It's alright come here. *You open your arms and she comes over and hugs you. After a moment you start tickling her. Hyejin bursts out laughing.*
Hyejin: Stop! Y/N! Stop!
Y/N: If I stop promise you won't tickle me.
Hyejin: Ok. I promise. *You stop tickling her.* I survived!
Y/N: You did! Does anyone know where my letter is? *Minji throws it at you.* Thank you. Squishy, I'm sorry if I upset you.
Minji: *Looks at you and stairs.* Apology accepted. *You smile. Then you open the letter.*
*The letter.*
To Y/N,
I am writing to inform you that on the first of every month there will be a test for all of Top4 as a group and as soloists. As well as this there will be training and a variety of activities you have to do each month.
Good luck, Jungho.
P.S, your joining BlackPink for their Seoul fan-sign.