The next day

*You were all sat around a table in the trainee room. Laughing.*
Minji: And then. Then Y/N screams! *Everyone starts laughing.*
Y/N: Hey, I told you I don't like horror movies!
Haeun: Well why did you watch it?
Y/N: I didn't want to be rude and just walk out.
Jimin: You where only there for the food.
Minji: I know.
Y/N: Well you should have got to know me better.
Doyoon: When have you two go to go to practice? *You checked the time on your phone.*
Y/N: Five minutes.
Minji: Oh well.
Mingyo: What else did you do last night?
Minji: To summarise we watched a movie and Y/N kept screaming and then when the movie ended he left.
Y/N: You forgot to mention that you burned the popcorn.
Minji: We do not mention that.
Haeun: Come on you two go to practice now.
Minji: You're lucky that you only practice later.
Mingyo: Haha good luck.
Y/N and Minji: Bye see you all later. *You and Minji talked all the way to dance practice. You entered the room and started stretching before Jungho comes.*
Minji: I heard that you worked at SM Entertainment.
Y/N: I did.
Minji: Was it good?
Y/N: It's not too different from YG.
Minji: Oh ok.
*Jungho enters and looks around. Everyone rushes to form a line.*
Jungho: Today I'm going to pair you together. You are both going to teach each other vocals. If you haven't done any vocal warm-ups you can start with your partner. Minji and Y/N; Hyejin (혜진) and Gunwoo (건우). *The list carried on. You were happy that you got paired with someone you know. Jungho separated you into areas. He would observe everyone and if he could hear anything bad he would be over in an instant. You and Minji started singing together giving each other tips. You both decided to do a sign-off together. After the music started people slowly started to gather. You both gave it your all. In the end, people started clapping. You look at Minji and mouth "I'm not used to this". The practice continued until it was cut short because YG wanted to meet with Jungho.*
Y/N: *Stretching with Minji.* What do you think YG wants Jungho for?
Minji: I don't know. It must be important because YG knows that Jungho is supposed to be teaching now.
Y/N: I hope he doesn't get fired or anything?
Minji: YG would never fire Jungho. He's one of the best trainers.
Y/N: What other reasons can you come up with?
Minji: He might have wanted to talk about the trainees.
Y/N: Why now though?
Minji: Can you stop asking so many questions I'm not YG.
Y/N: Sorry. I don't know many people here and I don't want my trainer to be fired on the third day I worked here.
Minji: He won't be fired. he's most likely got to do a lot of important paperwork.
*Author's Point Of View.*
*Jungho stands outside YG's office and knock on it.*
YG: Come in.
*Jungho enters and is faced by multiple people. YG, the CEO, BlackPink's manager, Lead film director and the trainee manager. They sit down for hours debating on the best options. What will benefit who? Is it appropriate? Finally, a decision is made. They all leave together. They can only talk about this confidentially, they all have the roles.*