Another day at work

*Morning arrives and Jisoo is still sat on the couch watching the episodes.*
Jennie: Good morning Unnie.
Jisoo: *Blank expression.* Good morning.
Jennie: You haven't been awake all night have you?
Jisoo: No.
Jennie: You did. Come on, get dressed and ready for training.
Jisoo: And who am I going to train?
Jennie: They rest of the group.
Jisoo: I'm going now.
*Jisoo leaves to get changed. Jennie wakes up the rest of the members.*

*Meanwhile in Top4's dorm.*
Minji: I can't go in today, I need to see Y/N.
Hyejin: Surely Y/N will be ok.
Gunwoo: Are you going to risk your career just to sit next to Y/N all day who needs rest? He needs to relax, if we arrive he might be able to hear us and then get stressed.
Hyejin: Gunwoo really wants Y/N to relax.
Minji: Do we have to go today?
Gunwoo: We do.
Minji: Fine, I'll go with you.
*Top4 start to leave the building and head to work.*

*Everyone arrives at YG Entertainment, they all head towards the dance practice rooms. Minji and Jisoo are the most upset due to the accident.*
Minji: If Y/N was here we would brighten the mood.
Gunwoo: If Y/N was here we wouldn't be feeling so down.
Jennie, Rosé and Lisa: We know it's difficult for you all as you were the closest to Y/N but we were close to. We are deeply touched by this accident but you need to do what Y/N would want.
Jisoo: To be here now?
Rosé: No, to not dwell on him and to continue working hard to achieve your goals.
Minji: But look what working hard did to Y/N!
*Suddenly Jungho enters in the middle of the argument.*
Jungho: I see you're talking about Y/N. *Everyone goes quiet.* Well, I've got some bad news, Y/N had a heart attack last night.
*Minji drops to the floor and starts crying Hyejin and Gunwoo comfort her as BlackPink comfort Jisoo.* I know it's tragic but we must continue with training.
Hyejin: How do you expect her to train when she's clearly in an emotional state.
Jungho: Excuse me, but I'm in charge here, if she controls this then she's not good enough to be an idol. *Hyejin gives Jungho evil eyes.* Now lets get started. *Top4 continue to practice with BlackPink, Jungho intimidatingly watched them, something he's never done before.*
Time skip. After practice.
Jungho: You've made incredible progress today, you can all leave now. *Jungho leaves the dance room.*
Minji: I'll see you guys later I'm going to the hospital.
Hyejin: Minji you can't!
Minji: Why can't I?
Hyejin: It's five. Visiting time is over.
Minji: Well I need to go home. *Minji rushes out the room.*
Lisa: Is she ok?
Rosé: She been really upset about it.
Hyejin: She keeps staring at the window ledge where Y/N used to sit.
Gunwoo: I think she's wishing to see him there.
Jisoo: Can I come around to the dorm?
Gunwoo and Hyejin: Of course, all of you can.
BlackPink: Thank you.