The dorms

*Hyejin is dropped off outside her dorm, she walks upstairs to get to her dorm. Once she arrives she opens the door to find Minji crying and Gunwoo hugging her.*
Gunwoo: How is he?
Hyejin: He's ok.
Minji: Are you sure?
Hyejin: Positive. Unless something has happened since we left. *Minji continues to cry.*
Gunwoo: How are you Hyejin?
Hyejin: I'm ok but I think we should focus on Minji.
Minji: No we need to focus on Y/N! I can't bare to live with my self knowing how much pain he's in.

*Jisoo arrives at her dorm. The rest of Blackpink rush towards her.*
Jennie: Is he ok?
Rosé: Did anything happen?
Lisa: How is everyone?
Jisoo: Can I sit down, please?
Blackpink: Sure come on. *Blackpink take her inside the dorm Rosé and Lisa day next to her whilst Jennie made her a hot drink and got her some snacks. The room was filled with an awkward silence. Jennie passes over the drink.*
Jisoo: Thank you. Why didn't we see it?
Jennie: Jisoo unnie, no one saw it.
Rosé: Y/N is hardworking.
Lisa: You know how much he wanted to debut. He put everything before himself.
Jisoo: I know but he's in such a terrible state. His pulse went twice. *Blackpink's face went pale.*
Lisa: I knew it was serious, I don't know how serious it was though!
Rosé: Unnie comes here. *Rosé hugs Jisoo tightly.*
Jennie: Unnie, you are so strong, I don't know how I would have reacted if I was in that situation.
Lisa: You are an amazing person. Stop putting the guilt on yourself.
Jisoo: I could have stopped him getting into so much pain.
Jennie: Come on Unnie, let's run the bath for you and try to get you relaxed.
Rosé: I'll run the bath.
Lisa: I'll get the rose petals.
Jisoo: We have rose petals? *Everyone looks at Lisa.*
Lisa: No I have rose petals.
Rosé: Why do you have rose petals?
Lisa: I like to feel like I'm in a romantic love movie whist I get a bath.
*The girls giggle a bit.*
Jennie: Come on Rosie get running that bath.
Rosé: Ok I'm going now!

*Back in Top4's dorm Gunwoo carries Minji to bed.*
Gunwoo: Come on Minji. Stop wrangling or in going to drop you.
Minji: I'm not going to bed! Leave me alone.
Gunwoo: Come on your putting more stress on yourself.
Hyejin: Gunwoo, just leave her. *Gunwoo puts Minji down and she runs over to the window ledge where you used to sit and stare out of the window.* They where the closest, stay up watching movies together; cook their crazy inventions together; burn the dorm down.
Gunwoo: You're treating it like he's dead.
Hyejin: We miss him too much. Why was it him? Why couldn't it of been me?
Gunwoo: Hyejin doesn't a say that! You know how upset Y/N would be if this happened to you. He would get a job as a nurse just to sit with you all night.
Hyejin: That's better than sitting here doing nothing.
Gunwoo: Come on let's get you into bed.
Hyejin: I just want to escape this pain.
Gunwoo: Come on I'll tuck you in.
Hyejin: Promise me you'll look after Minji.
Gunwoo: Of course, we all look after each other here.
Hyejin: Y/N used to say that.
Gunwoo: He still does.
*Gunwoo leads Hyejin to her room. She jumps into her bed then Gunwoo tucks her in and leaves. He heads back downstairs to find Minji sat on the window ledge asleep. He heads over and picks her up gently and takes her to her room. Hyejin already fell asleep, he walks over to Minji's bed and places her in the quilts. He heads into his and gets into bed and lies on his back.*

*Jisoo sits on the couch watching the TV episodes of Top4. She watches where you are all training. She watches the part where you fall on stage and gets back up.*
Jisoo: His legs went. Urgh, you can see him struggling to walk. *She continues to watch while doing so she notices how bad it's progressed but how well you hid it. She continued to watch as she discovered how bad thing really was.*