Getting ready

*Back at Top4's dorm Y/N is packing the rest of their belongings into boxes. You took a break and sat on the sofa writing notes. Minji hugs you, you hug her back tightly. Tears fall down your faces. The past few months you and Top4 have worked so hard to debut. The months weren't easy. It was the most difficult time of your life. When you all felt like giving up the only hope you had left was debut.*
Minji: Today's your last day.
Y/N: I wish today won't end.
Minji: I hope you'll be happy with Jisoo.
Y/N: I am. *You look at Minji in the eyes.* You have my number, you can call me any time and you know I'll help you. Don't think because I'm not here I don't care about you.
Minji: I'm really going to miss you!
Y/N: I know that's why I've got you a gift. *You hand her a book.*
Minji: I've read this book.
Y/N: I know you have but this book is really important to me. It's the first book I bought after my dad died. He really loved this book, he said that we would read it together.
Minji: Why do you want me to have it?
Y/N: So you have something to remember me by. *Minji hugs you tightly. Gunwoo enters.*
Gunwoo: I'm sorry to destroy the moment but Y/N all your things are ready and are in the moving truck.
Y/N: Thank you. Will you give my mum them boxes?
Gunwoo: Sure.
Y/N: Come here! *Top4 start to hug you.* I've got you a shared present.
Gunwoo: What do you mean? *You hand over a present wrapped up. They unwrap it and find a picture in a marble frame of their reaction to the dorm.*
Top3: It's beautiful. Thank you. *They hug you.*
Y/N: Want to come to the apartment with us?
Top3: Absolutely! *They all rush over to you at the door.*
Y/N: let's go! *You all head down to the entrance to the building. Talking and laughing you enter the car.* Goodbye dorm! *You look out the window and wave to the building as the car drive off.*
Hyejin: Are you looking forward to living with Jisoo?
Y/N: I am. We've only been together for a week and here we are moving in together.
Gunwoo: I wish you the best of luck.
Y/N: Why are you saying that? Do you think Jisoo is that bad?
Gunwoo: No, I hope your happy with her. *You smile.*
Y/N: When am I not?
Hyejin: That's What we want to hear.
Minji: What's your new place like?
Y/N: It's really nice. I've been keeping my eye on it for a while.
*You talk about the new place whilst you got closer and closer to the new place.*
Manager: We're here!
Y/N: There's BlackPink! *You get out of the car and head toward BlackPink.* Hiya babe. *You hug Jisoo and kiss her on the head.*
Jisoo: Hiya.
Jennie: You better treat her right.
Lisa: And give her everything she wants.
Rosé: And make her feel loved.
Jisoo: And make me feel special.
Y/N: I promise you now I will give you everything you deserve and more.
Hyejin: Can we record that for evidence? *You all start laughing.*
Jisoo: Lets head up shall we?
Everyone: Yes!
*You all head up to your new apartment. Before you get there you want to tell Jisoo something.*
Y/N: Jisoo, I promise you when we are together every moment will feel just like the first. Exciting, a bit nervous but most of all lovely. *You hold her hands.* And I promise that we will make amazing memories here in our new apartment.
Jisoo: And I promise to never stop loving you and to never give up on our dreams. *You both smile at each other.*
Minji: Can we enter now?
*You open the door and Your's and Jisoo's parents are there.*
Parents: Congratulations! *You and Jisoo both freeze and you stair at your parents. Jisoo rushes over and hugs her parents. You approach your mum and start to cry.*
Y/N: Mum! I love you so much!
Y/N's mum: I love you too! Don't cry, baby. *She brakes the hug and looks at you. She smiles and wipes away your tear with her sleeve.* They're all better.
Jisoo: Hello Ms Lee. *She hugs Y/N's mum (Ms Lee). You now to both Jisoo's parents, it's your first time meeting them. First impressions are important. Jisoo comes back to you and you place your arm around her, hugging her.*
Time skip. Later that night.
*The sun starts to set across Seoul. The warm colours of pink infused with orange were the perfect cocktail. You sat on the floor facing the giant window in the living room. Jisoo comes over and sits next to you, she leans her head into your shoulder.*
Y/N: Isn't it beautiful.
Jisoo: It is.
Y/N: You're more beautiful. If it wasn't considered rude to do so I would stare at you all day.
Jisoo: Stop! That's creepy. I brought snacks.
Y/N: Give me some. *You start to play fighting with Jisoo trying to get some snacks. You both laugh as you enjoy the picturesque view.*