A picturesque skyline

*Blackpink walk to Top4's dorm alongside side Hyejin and Gunwoo. It was mostly an awkward silence but every once in a while Lisa tried to break the silence.*
Lisa: Do you ever think about how strange the world is?
Gunwoo: What are you trying to say?
Lisa: There are so many strange things in the world, some fish look strange, cat's behaviour, who we all came to be.
Rosé: Lisa it's ten past five, leave it until three or four o'clock in the morning.
Lisa: Would you listen to me at the time in the morning?
Rosé: No.
Lisa: Exactly, that's why I'm saying it now.
Hyejin: Wow! That's smart!
Lisa: Do you want me to tell you something else smart?
Hyejin: You can try.
Lisa: Ok. We don't breathe. It's diffusion.
Jennie: Lisa stop, you're making me question all life decisions and everything I know about life.
Hyejin: *Cheeky.* Not a lot then? *Blackpink start to laugh and Jennie looks offended.*
Jennie: *Offended.* Excuse me, I have a lot of knowledge.
Hyejin: Are you sure? *Jennie gets offended even more. She knows that Hyejin is only joking but Jisoo is smiling and that's all that matters.*
Jennie: 100%.
Hyejin: I didn't know you could count so high.
*Blackpink and Gunwoo start laughing a lot. They laugh as they enter the dorm. Their attention turned to Minji who's sat on the window ledge reading a book.*
Hyejin: Minji are you ok?
Minji: No!
Rosé: What are you reading Minji? *She walks over to Minji.*
Minji: I have a right to kill myself by Young-ha Kim.
Rosé: Why are you reading that? *Rosé asked as she sat next to Minji on the window ledge.*
Minji: It's the book Y/N just finished. He suggested that I read it.
Hyejin: Why?
Minji: Because it's a good book. I'm nearly finished. *Jisoo heads over to the window ledge and looked out the window.*
Jennie: Jisoo Unnie, What have you noticed?
Jisoo: Look out the window. *Minji and Rosé looked out the window.*
Minji: What is it?
Jisoo: What does Y/N love to do?
Minji: *She realises.* He likes to look over the city when it's night. That's why he loves sitting here.
Jisoo: He wrote something in his journal about the view.
Minji: Really?
Jisoo: Yeah.
Gunwoo: Were going to go into the kitchen and make something to eat, girls would you like to help?
Jennie, Rosé & Lisa: Love to. *The rest of the members headed to the kitchen leaving Jisoo and Minji on their own.*
Jisoo: I was reading it yesterday when he accidentally left his book in practice. *She sat opposite Minji on the window ledge, her feet up, mirroring Minji.* It's uncomfortable sitting here.
Minji: It's more comfortable here. Y/N sat here often so it's got... a grove? Is that what you would say?
Jisoo: I know what you mean. *They both smile.* Y/N cares about you so much.
Minji: Really?
Jisoo: He sees you as his sister.
Minji: Well I do see him as an annoying but amazing older brother.
Jisoo: Y/N sees all of Top4 as his siblings but he's sees you as his sibling the most.
Minji: Did he tell you?
Jisoo: No, it's in his book.
Minji: If you don't mind me asking how do you see him?
Jisoo: Erm... A very close friend. *They both smile at each other.* Do you want to watch a movie?
Minji: I would love to.
Jisoo: Come on then. *They both jump off the window ledge and then walk over to the bookshelf.*
Minji: *Shouting.* Gunwoo where are the rest of the movies?
Gunwoo: Are you watching a movie?
Minji: Yeah.
Hyejin: I want to watch one.
Jennie, Rosé & Lisa: I want to watch one too.