A week later

Time Skip. A week later.
*After gaining confidence and making new friends. You all practice together now. Your favourite is dance practice. In the dance practice room, the camera crew record you all.*
Jungho: Well done, I can see that you all practised very hard, however, four of you have been selected for a special training experience. *The room was filled with tiny whispers and gasps.* The top four have been selected to work alongside BlackPink and you will learn from them. BlackPink would you like to enter?
*Suddenly BlackPink enter the room. They walked to the front of the class.* Would you like to tell them who would be working with you girls?
*Everyone looks at Lisa.*
Lisa: I guess I'll start. The person who is working with me is Gunwoo. *Everyone starts clapping and congratulating him.*
Rosé: And the next person, who will be working will me is... Minji. *Everyone claps and congratulates her.*
Y/N: Well done squishy. (squishy is her nickname as she has squishy cheeks.)
Jennie: And with me is Hyejin. (Everyone congratulates her.)
Jisoo: And finally with me is Y/N. (Supprised, you walk forward to Jisoo.)
Jisoo: It's nice to meet you again. *She whispered.*
Y/N: It's nice to meet you too. *You pull a friendly smile.*
Jungho: Congratulations you guys. BlackPink will lead you to your new dorm and you shall practice to debut as a group. *Everyone claps.*
BlackPink: Absolutely. *You all leave together with you and Minji staying close. You both keep squealing and giggling while going to the new dorm. The camera crew followed you to your dorm. Every once in a while you kept pulling funny faces to the camera.* We're here!
Y/N: Already?
Minji: Be quiet they might move us further away and that means more walking.
Y/N: Sorry continue.
Jisoo: Because there are two boys and two girls one room is the girl's room and the other is the boy's room.
Jennie: Are you ready?
Everyone: Yeah! *The door opens and the dorm is beautifully decorated*

 Jennie: Are you ready?Everyone: Yeah! *The door opens and the dorm is beautifully decorated*

Rosé: Wow it's beautiful.
Lisa: I wish this was our dorm.
*Everyone entered. In Awe, everyone looked around the room. You and your group start to tear up.*
BlackPink: What's wrong?
Y/N: Nothing, it's so beautiful. It reminds me of home.
Jisoo: This is your home now.
Jennie: Just think we could all watch a film on that sofa.
Y/N: Not a scary one though.
Minji: Last time he watched one with me he ended up screaming. *She started to giggle.*
Y/N: It isn't funny.
Minji: It was when you hid behind one pillow and threw a different one at the screen.
*Everyone starts laughing.*
Y/N: I thought it was coming for me.
Jisoo: And what would a pillow do?
Y/N: Make it sleep?
Rosé and Lisa: Aww. *Everyone else was laughing.*
Jennie: To top it all off this is going to on a T.V show.
Lisa: Do you have any ideas on what the group can be called?
Gunwoo: Top4?
Hyejin: That's nice because we were the top4.
Y/N: Top4?
Top4: Top4.
Y/N: We are top4.
BlackPink: We wish you good luck. We'll see you at practice tomorrow. *BlackPink left and top4 wished them goodbye. Together you all explored the dorm. Each room was a new discovery. You entered one of the bedrooms.

(Just so you know there is another bedroom on the other side

(Just so you know there is another bedroom on the other side.) The girls decided that this was their room. Across the corridor was a room the exact same. This will be your bedroom with Gunwoo. You all sat down together on the couch in the living room.*
Y/N: Sorry but I have to say this but I noticed that we had no food.
Minji: Of course that's the only thing you care about.
Hyejin: Do you want to write a series of questions and then we put them in a hat or something and you'll them out and then we all have to answer the question?
Gunwoo: That's an amazing idea. Does anyone have a notebook?
Y/N: I do. *You go into your bag and pull out a notebook and rip some pages out and hand them out*