Setting Up With Starry Eyes

The next two hours were filled with decorating and setting up for the concert and DAGames panel. Two hours before the doors opened, we were chilling out by the stage. 

" So....... I helped you?" Will asked me, his beautiful ocean eyes sinking into mine. 

" Y--yeah... you kinda did." I stammered, not wanting to relive the moment in front of my friends. I looked back at them, before I felt a hand on my arm. I blushed a bright crimson before turning to meet Will's gaze.

" Why don't you come back stage? If you want to, you can tell me there. But if you don't, it's okay. No pressure." 

" No, it's fine. Let's go." I say before turning to the girls. " I'll be back in a bit." They wave me off in a hurry, pushing me out the door and jumping like crazy.

Will leads me to the room behind the stage. He raises his hand to a seat and we sit. 

" Alright. My ears are yours. Talk to me." He leans against his legs and feel my face get warm. 

" Well, it started when my boyfriend left me for my biggest equine rival. He had already been iffy around me because of my horses, but it got a lot worse." 

Will nodded his head, and I continued.

" He said he didn't like horses, yet now since he's been with Hannah, he breaks the foals at her barn so the can ride them." I tried not to tear up and Will must have seen me. He got up and came over to where I was seated on a stool in front of him. He put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a reassuring smile. 

" If he turned on you like that, he doesn't deserve what you have for the world. If he can't accept that you're the way you are, he's missing out on the opportunity of a lifetime. Chances are, he will never find someone as nice as you again and when he realizes it, he is gonna kick himself for not taking you for who you are." He looked at me for a moment, and our eyes wouldn't move from each other. After what seemed like an eternity he looked away, his face turning a dark cherry red. 

Gosh I love this man.....but......

He can't possibly feel the same- can he?

Hey guys! I know it's late but I already had this chapter planned out sooooooo it didn't take toooo long. The only reason why it took 4 hours is because I stopped to watch Pitch Perfect 2 with my mom bc she hadn't seen it yet. Sooooo yeaaaaa....

BUT!!! Also, remember I have ANOTHER story out called YouTuber Escape Room! Be sure to check that one out as well! I'm stumped on what to write for the next chapter so if you could, please go and let me know if you want to see something in particular. Also that story is controlled by the readers, so vote in the comments on who you want to survive to the next stage! Thank you guys sooooooo much and I will see you in the next chapter!! PEACE OUT!

~KODA~