New Ally

The afternoon after the PubG showdown was.... Eventful.....

" Hey (y/n)." Will said, grabbing a chair and sitting beside me. 

" Hey." I said, still focused on something. 

" You okay?" He asked me, rubbing his hand down my back. I blushed a little and shook my head.

" I don't know.. Something seems off about this." I said, scooting the paper to Will so he could read it. I continued to look up the address and found it came from the old shopping center in Downtown Winston... exactly where we encountered the egos the first time. I received a letter earlier with the location on it:

(Y/n)

Meet me at ( insert address here) at 8:00 pm tonight. I know about your little problem and I think I can help. Bring someone else if you want, but I mean no harm. 

-Unknown

" This sounds kinda sketchy." Will said, eyeing my laptop screen which was still opened with the shopping center on it. 

" Yeah, but if this IS a chance for help..... we have to take it." I said, standing up and he ran his hand through his hair. 

" This is so overwhelming." He said, leaning back and flopping his arms out to the sides. I walk back to him and sit on his leg. He sits back up and blushes. I lean down and rest my forehead on his, our noses almost touching. 

" I know." I said, getting up again and heading out the door to find Mark, Nate, and Jack.

I find them in the pool with Tess. They come over when they see me. 

" Tess, can I borrow them for a bit?" I asked and she nodded.

" Sure. We were about to come in anyway. I'm freezing."

" Yeah.....that's my fault. I forgot to put the solar cover on last night." We all laughed and I led the boys upstairs. They all changed and came into my room. I gave them the letter to read and they said they'd go. 

Come 7:30, we left in two cars, Me and Will in mine and Mark, Jack, and Nate in Mark's lambo. We drove to the alley where Nate led us to find Natemare. The four boys had hoodies with their logos on to tell who they were. With their sleeves shoved up above their elbows, they locked their handguns into their cases. They truly looked bada*s. I looked at my phone. 7:59 pm. We got out of our cars and made our way down the dark alley. Coming to the wall, I went over first. I told the guys to stay there for a minute and I would tell them when to come over. 

Landing on the other side, I made my way to the library. A cloud of black dust swirled in a dark twister and Madpat stood in front of me. I crossed my arms. 

" You." I said. 

" Is_There_Anyone_With_You?" He asked calmly. 

" Yes actually." I said, pointing back to the wall. " Boys."

The four guys flipped over the wall and came up to me; Will and Nate on one side of me and Jack and Mark on the other. 

" Give Madpat  his warning." I said and the boys turned, each one flashing his handgun at the him. They turned back to face him, putting their hands behind their backs. If I were against these guys, I'd be terrified. They look like they'll kick anyone's butt. Madpat put his hands up in defense.

"Hey_I'm_Not_Here_To_Hurt_Anyone." He put his hands down. "I'm_Here_To_Help."

" How can we trust you?" I asked, drawing my dagger and holding it while I crossed my arms back.

He tells us how he was a mistake. A glitch in Anti's system. The only reason he followed him was because he feared the others. 

" But when I saw how Natemare, such new blood, could stand up for himself.... I decided to as well. I didn't know where to go, so I just ran. I've been hiding since the night you left with Natemare. I know Anti's secrets and one of his long term weaknesses. I was given the ability to deceive and control. I can tell you how to distract Anti and take him out."

For some reason, I felt as if I could actually trust Madpat's words. His eyes told of fear and his body posture said 'please don't hurt me'. I took a step toward him and my guys rested their hands on their holsters. I walked to Mad pat and put my hand on his shoulder. He flinched. Then, seeing I wasnt going to harm him, he stood back straight and looked into my eyes, his voice shaky. 

"Thank you, (y/n). "

With that, we left the clearing. We got into our cars and drove off, Mad pat riding with Will and I.