Evil Encounter

It's 8:00 pm. We're all set. Everyone starts piling into cars, Nate leading the way to Downtown Winston. We arrive to the alleyway at about 8:45 after lots of dodging around traffic. We pulled our cars to a stop and started down the dark alley. It's a good thing no one was around, or they would probably call Winston PD on us. Nate stops a tall brick wall that looks like it had a chunk broke off in the middle, just low enough for us to use our parkour skills to get over. 

" It wasn't this high in my dream...." Nate said, backing up to flip. He ran up to the brick wall and jumped off of it, flying to the right wall, clinging himself to it about 3 feet from the ground. Then when he jumped to the left wall, Nate pushed back off as soon as his foot touched it, launching himself over the wall in a back flip and landing on the other side. He looked back at us. " Now THAT was fun." 

Jack, Nathan, Tess, and Will copied his exact moves while Me, George, Andrew, Elan, Ryliegh, Mark, and Preston each just did a side flip through the gap in the wall. I turned around and saw Felix, Ryan, Lewis, and Mat staring at us with ' what the heck' faces. Then Ryan ran up and clung  himself to the right wall and jumped onto the broken one, flipping off of the top of it. The other three did the same and when we were all over, Nate led us to the middle of the corridor and shined his flashlight like before. What we saw put us all in shock....

A dark figure stood behind a crumbled stone wall. His eyes were pitch black and he had purple streaks trailing from them. Other than that, he looked like Nate. I stepped up beside Nate.

" Is that him?" I whispered, keeping my eyes on the figure. 

" Yeah." Nate breathed. " He's nervous, so he's gonna run to the shed right about...." His phone turned off and so did the flashlight. He turned it back on and Natemare was gone. " ...Now." He closed his phone and nodded his head toward a small, half dismantled shed behind the library. The door closes and Nate turns to us. " Back there. Let's go." We walked around back to the shed and we hear something in the back. 

" Did something fall?" George asked, his eyes almost bugging. 

" Yeah." Nate said calmly. " Part of the wall." He stepped up to the door and called inside. " Are you okay in there?" And he opened the door. Once we were all inside, a stack of boxes fell in front of the door, closing and blocking it shut. Nathan, Will, Elan, Preston, and Mat jump at it. We continue to the back of the shed and there, facing us all, was the so-called evil reflection of my brother. 

" Natemare, it's okay. There's no need to be afraid of us." Nate tried to calm him down. " Do you remember me?" 

Natemare took and step toward Nate. " Nathan Smith... you came back for me." He breathed a sigh of relief and there was only one more moment of peace before we heard a shrilling voice break the silence.

" It's Madpat! C'mon!" Nate flips out of the half torn-down wall and we follow suit. We were halfway across the clearing before three figures appeared in front of us and we stopped. 

" It's Darkiplier, PewDIEpie, and Darko." I breathed, feeling for the dagger in my leather sheath on my cross-body war strap. 

~~ օɦ ռօա ɨȶ'ֆ ǟ քǟʀȶʏ!~~

I turn to meet Anti's glitching face and he strides up to Will and runs his hand over Will's shoulder. 

~~ɦօա'ֆ ȶɦǟȶ ɖօɨռɢ աɨʟʟ? ɖɨɖ ʏօʊ ƈօʍɛ ɮǟƈӄ ʄօʀ ʍօʀɛ?~~

" Leave him alone, Anti. Heads, remember?" I warned him, and he came to me and grabbed at my wrists.

~~ɨ ռɛʋɛʀ ʀɛǟʟɨʐɛɖ ɦօա ɮɛǟʊȶɨʄʊʟ ʏօʊ աɛʀɛ ʊռȶɨʟ ʝʊֆȶ ռօա, (ʏ/ռ)...~~

" Back off bro!" Will came up fast and shoved Anti away from me. "Don't touch her." 

It turned into a huge huzzy. Egos and mortals started arguing and fighting until I grew tired of it.

" ENOOOUUUGHHHH!!!" I yelled. I just working at the barn helps in some cases because my voice can carry far. Everyone shut up and stopped their fighting. I looked as an open wound formed on Nate's head and he started swaying. Natemare caught him and his eyes turned red, healing Nate's wound. Nate shook his head and stood back up.

The egos stared in shock at Natemare's actions and Anti slowly walked to Natemare. 

~~աɦǟȶ ɖɨɖ ʏօʊ ʝʊֆȶ ɖօ?~~

Natemare's eyes turned black again, and his voice grew deep and echoed.

I̳'̳m̳ ̳n̳o̳t̳ ̳l̳i̳k̳e̳ ̳y̳o̳u̳ ̳a̳n̳d̳ ̳I̳ ̳n̳e̳v̳e̳r̳ ̳w̳i̳l̳l̳ ̳b̳e̳.̳ ̳N̳a̳t̳e̳ ̳i̳s̳ ̳m̳y̳ ̳f̳r̳i̳e̳n̳d̳ ̳a̳n̳d̳ ̳I̳ ̳c̳a̳n̳'̳t̳ ̳s̳t̳a̳n̳d̳ ̳t̳o̳ ̳s̳e̳e̳ ̳h̳i̳m̳ ̳h̳u̳r̳t̳.̳

The egos started to crowd him. I didn't want him to get hurt and I didn't know what else to do. I pulled out my dagger.

" GlitchWolf would be proud of you, Anti. Slapping authority into you army like she always did. Too bad your girlfriend is dead."

~~ɖօռ'ȶ ֆքɛǟӄ օʄ ɢʟɨȶƈɦ ʟɨӄɛ ȶɦǟȶ! ֆɦɛ աǟֆ ǟռ ɦօռօʀǟɮʟɛ ʟɛǟɖɛʀ!~~

" Oh well..... I'm sorry......but not for what I did, or said to be honest." I said, looking at my dagger and rubbing the blade.

~~(ʏ/ռ)....աɦǟȶ ɖօ ʏօʊ ʍɛǟռ?~~

I snap my head up. " I'm the one who killed GlitchWolf!"

I heard him growl and he stormed up to me. I see Will's body tense and I met Anti by holding the dagger to his throat. 

" Also, this is her blood." I said, slicing a cut down his chest. Anti fell in pain and while Dark and Die ran to his aid, the others stood back, shocked and scared. We all eyed them one last time before we left, running for the wall and parkouring over it with Natemare with us.

We drove home and I put my dagger back in it's case. We all crashed at my place. Will layed across the chair.

" I'm down and I'm not getting back up." He yawned. 

" That's just fine, baby. I said, before going to check on Natemare.