The Concert

*** (Y/N) P.O.V.*** 

An hour later, the doors opened and crowds flooded in. I texted Will to know when specifically when we would ask me to come onto stage.

Me- Hey :) When do I need to be ready?

Will- Well, if you want to stand with your friends, that's fine or you can stay backstage, but it's gonna be literally about a minute into my part of the concert.

Me- Okay. I'll stand with the girls. I don't want to completely abandon them.

Will- Ok that's cool. Just be ready :)

Me- I will. What are we singing?

Will- Colossal Carnage, As The Lights Go Out RV, Get Out, and Surveillance. Then the others are gonna come out and we're gonna do Build Our Machine and Pokemon Original. 

Me- Oki sounds gucci. Know them all by heart. 

Will- Noice

Me- Okayyy Michael Rosen

Will- Maybe....

Me- XD

Will- XD

***** ( Time skip to Will's performance bc I'm lazy )******

" With that out of the way, we have one more performer." Caleb Hyles speaks to the pumped up crowd. " This is Will Ryan. DAGames is here!"

Will runs onto the stage and the crowd. Goes. Nuts. Will waves and starts his hype, fast talking opening. 

" WHATS UP GUYSSSSSSSSSS??" Will yells into the mic. It was soo funny because he soun ds like he's on helium from all of the screaming fangirls. " Before I get started, I want to introduce a new friend of mine. (Y/n), where are you?" 

" Right here fam." I say into my mic, walking onto stage and waving to everyone. Here goes I thought to myself. 

" Yeah-heh-heh! Give (y/n) a hand everybody!" 

The crowd cheers. I look at Will and blush a bright red. He looks at me and does the same, signalling for the song to start. As the opening music plays, someone calls from the audience. 

" I think two certain people like each other!"

" Hey!" I laughed. " I wonder who!" 

Halfway through the concert, Will talks about how this was the best crowd he had ever had. 

" I mean people just normally sit there like 'Get on with it. Give me Bendy NOW!'

I laughed at the way he said "get on with it".

He then made my laughing worse.

"Ughh how do you guys not sweat in those costumes? I'm sweating now!" He lays down on his back on stage. "I can't do it anymore!" He stays there for a second before getting up. " Anyway!" 

*** Time skip to end of Concert***

Tess and Ryliegh came up to us after the concert.

" You. Did. GREAT!" Tess shook my shoulders with each word. 

" Thanks Tess." 

" You were amazing, (y/n). Your voice is beautiful." Will said and we blushed at the same time. 

" So." Will clapped his hands. "Since you guys are VIP Members, shall we find your seats in the front of the panel?" 

" Yes we shall." I said and we all laughed before heading to the meet & greet. 

*** Hey y'all! Thanks for reading! Sorry the chapters have been a little on the short side, but I don't want to spend too much time on the San Japan part cuz I feel like it takes up too much space in the story. Don't forget that the main thing behind the story is the fact that (y/n) gets a new neighbor ;) Thank y'all and see ya in the next chapter! PEACE OUT! ***

~KODA~