Tick Tock

*** HEY WOLFIES!!!!!! IM BACK!!!!!!! I promise I'm not dead, just been busy. Really REALLY busy!!! With school, work, yada yada yada ANYWAY! On with the chapter!! YAY!... maybe... heheheheh***

***Y/N***

The end isn't far, but it hasn't come yet. Ethan moved to the neighborhood with us and became part of the squad. I know, I know.... speaking 6 months later doesn't seem too much of a threat. We haven't heard from Anti at all.

 Natemare is still here, thankfully. 

Madpat is becoming trustworthy after all.... or so I thought. 

Darkiplier was pronounced dead shortly after we found him. 

But I've been getting three different visions per day. Each one gives me clues on what might be happening.

Vision one: Anti is thinking  of a backup plan to kill us all.

Vision two: It seems there was one more evil youTuber that fears the rest and wants to be free.

Vision three: Something is coming. I don't know what, but I feel like I will soon. Like.... today soon.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Will came into my room limping from the previous day's ride. He took a hard fall from Alpha after the large horse spooked while running after Darko and Ryan.EXE in the woods. 

" Hey beautiful." He said slowly sitting in a gaming chair beside me. 

Shaking my head to come back to reality, I realized what was happening and the answer to the last two visions. 

" That's it!" I said, jumping from my chair. I ran to grab my dagger and shoved it in it's sheath.

" What's it?" Will asked, laughing at my sudden reaction. Then, something stopped the moment all together.

"(Y/N)!!!!" Elan yelled running into my room. "Madpat's gone insane! He ran off with Nate!"

" What?" I barked running out of my room, following Elan. I jumped my stair rail and landed in front of everyone else, who were gathered in the living room. " Where's his last known location?" I asked while Jack typed the address into his laptop and I truly felt like an FBI agent acting on a serious criminal case.

" Here. Mad just started going insane and disappeared, taking Nate with him." George said, going over a map of the places we've been in the past year. A junk yard, old crumbled library, W-S PD office, and the woods at the barn. All places we've seen the evil YouTubers. 

I suddenly received a shearing pain in my head. I groaned as my current vision clouded away and was replaced with a different scene. Madpat was guiding Nate through the woods outside the junkyard while a female voice was speaking to him.

"There is only room for one wolf. A broken wolf. A coded wolf. A glitched wolf...."

"Yes, my queen." Mad said, dragging an injured Nate with him. 

"This is where Ethan was slain, correct?" Does she think Ethan's dead...?

"No, my queen. He escaped with them."

"Them...? Who's them, Madpat?"

"They called themselves 'The Squad'." He hissed. "Nate can tell you more."

Madpat threw Nate to the ground. The injured YouTuber fell to his knees in front of a tall woman about 5'9. Her skin was pale and looked cracked in certain places. Her hair was black and shaved on one side like mine. She looked up from her face-down position. There's only one creature who looked like that.... Her right shoulder was scarred and so was her left eye. There was a thick gash in her throat. 

"So this is Nate?" She hissed.

"Yes ma'am." Mad said, kneeling before his 'queen'.

"And who are you related to? So that I can find them and kill them as well." 

Nate painfully stared into her piercing red eyes and breathlessly said:

"I'm the brother of (Y/n) Sharp." 

The last thing I heard was the woman gasp in fear before I was called back to the real world.

"(Y/n)? You okay?" Wills voice echoed as my vision faded back to reality.

"Glitch...." I muttered. 

"What?" Mark asked.

"Glitch is back." Everyone started murmuring to each other. "Madpat took Nate to GlitchWolf! She's gonna kill him!" I tried not to panic, but it wasn't working.

Will held me in a tight hug while everyone else scattered, grabbing weapons and loading up. He let go of me and grabbed his phone. 

"Ryan!" Will called from downstairs. The chestnut-haired YouTuber appeared from the railing. "Call Baz. Tell him to meet us here."

"Got it, boss." Ryan said, pulling his phone out and dialing Baz's number. 

Will dialed his friend, Razzbowski. He was apparently staying in Kernersville for something. It's weird that somehow all of these people just so happened to be basically in one place at the same time... was it planned? Or is it just extremely rare coincidence?

"Rhys's on his way." Will said. Ryan came back over the balcony.

"Ryan will be here in about 20 minutes!" 

"Thanks mate!" 

"Will. What happens if we can't pull this off?" I ask, scared for my brother's existence. 

"Don't worry, (Y/n). We'll get him back." He assured me as we went to get ready.

Tick Tock, (Y/n). Nate's life is on the line....