Try Not To Laugh

I woke up to knocking on my door. I looked around to see I was in my living room. I remember now; I had woken up, ate breakfast, done a few things around the house then fell asleep on the couch. I get up to answer the door and I wasn't surprised, yet I was happy to see Will's smiling face. 

" Good morning, beautiful." He said as I let him in and he hugged me. His arms wrapped around my shoulders while mine went around his waist. " How are you?"

" Tired. I was up late trying to get stuff done for George's party." I said, yawning as we went to the couch and I flipped on Impractical Joker. George had been badly injured in a riding accident while chasing Darkiplier and Ryan.EXE away from the barn. Although Natemare slowed down the movement of the two egos, Ryan.EXE was still able to hit George while he was dodging another bullet. He was shot in his left side, right under the outside edge of his rib cage and thankfully, nothing vital was hit. But George was thrown from his horse and he hit his head on the ground. Luckily, it was only a minor concussion and has healed by now. He was coming home from the hospital tomorrow and just in time for him to see what we got him. George has always wanted a Friesian ( Free-shon) horse to show in western and english shows. The group pulled together and bought him the world famous stallion, Frederick The Great. I think he will love him.

About an hour later, I had an idea

About an hour later, I had an idea. I didn't want to sit up though because I was comfortable where I was. I was laying on the couch with my head on Will's leg. I didn't want to get up, but I did anyway. 

" Why don't we record something? I didn't post yesterday." I said, turning to Will. 

" Alright!" He said. getting up. " What do ya wanna do?" 

" Try Not To Laugh Stone Cold challenge?" 

" Heck yeeeahhhh." He said, putting a growl in his voice when he said 'yeah'. I tried not to blush, but it was hard to not find it attracting when he lowered his voice. I looked away, smirking at my reaction. "I saw that." Will said, coming up to me and hugging me the same way he did before. Once again I felt completely safe, his arms wrapped around me in a reassuring way. We pulled away and went upstairs to record.

Once I had gotten the stuff set up for the video on my desktop, Will pulled up an extra gaming chair from the corner. I hit the timer and counted off. 

" What's up wolfies? I'm (y/n)!"

" And Imma fricknugget!" (it's actually the f word ) Will said.

"And welcome to the try not to laugh challenge! But this isn't your everyday average try no to laugh, this is the stone cold challenge." I said, making the tone in my voice ominous and deep.

" While watching the video, we have to keep one face. If we smile or do anything different, we lose half our round. If we do it again, we lose completely. If we laugh, we lose completely. It's like lives in a video game. If we can't hold a face, we lose half our lives. Second time or laughing is game over." Will added, as he had done a stone cold before and lost it completely.

Will and I both made serious faces and started the video. There were several animal fails and parkour mess ups, but really got Will the first time is when a Scottish man was yelling and cussing at a sheep in the road. Then I lost my face once when there was a rabbit running in circles in the middle of the road. It was neck and neck 15 minutes later. Things grew tense. There was this one video that ended the tie. It was a distorted Will screaming compilation. The clip that ended it all was his Fnaf 1 video.

" And as you see here, we have the old Will Ryan who used to have an excuse to have blonde moments." Will nearly lost it. Though he kept his face, I saw his body tense. Then came the jumpscare. Bonnie popped onto the screen, screeching and killing the night guard. Old Will screamed and fell out of his chair. His camera fell and he yelled "f***!" I lost my crap. I couldn't hold it anymore. 

" Oh my..... I can't..... I can't do it ..... anymore....." I managed to say between bursts of laughter. I layed my head on the desk, trying to catch my breath while Will pumped the air with his fists and cheered. 

" Yeah-heh-heh! I told you! No one can defeat Stone Cold Norman!" 

I sat back up and said the outro before cutting the camera off. I layed my head on Will's shoulder as I edited the video, putting in graphics and liquefying certain moments. I uploaded the video and we went back downstairs and watched some more Impractical Joker.