As The Journey Continues....

*WILL'S P.O.V*

In the past 2 years, I've been through multiple things; things that I'd never thought I would experience. I've been to a barn and have become part of the equine industry. I've been captured and tortured in an unknown and unexplainable dimension. I've been on hunts for the alter egos of famous YouTubers while rescuing friends from the ego leader. But lastly, and I think my favorite part of this past 2 years, I met someone... someone who stood with me when things got rough...

I can't imagine my life now without (Y/N).... Things would be so different. Would I have his huge scar on my shoulder? No, but if it means I can spend the rest of my life with her, I'm okay with having it.

----

Things went back to the way they were once GlitchWolf and her ego army were defeated. Nate soon recovered from his wounds and was back on the horses within a week. I'd been talking to him one day about (Y/N) and one of the only things he said was:

"Will. When I look at you, I can't see anything less than the best brother-in-law I could have."

I knew what he meant, and I hoped he was right.

There were more houses built in the neighborhood- as requested by (Y/N). Soon, the whole squad was living on that one road. Some had banded together in one house while the others stayed the same as they were when I first moved in. Baz and Ryan lived together across the street from me and Rhys and Lewis moved in across from (Y/N). Nate, Mark, Sean, and Ethan still lived in their normal pads while Tess joined Mark not long after we'd resumed our normal lives.

Nathan, George, and Ry move in together and not long after, Nathan brought a new addition to the group. Her name was Kayla and Nathan was head over heels for her. (Y/N) laughed every time he mentioned her before she met Kayla, saying how Nathan's voice would either drift off or grow a bit high and crack on accident. 

Andrew officially moved down from Canada and moved in with Elan, bringing a girl named Emma with him. Preston got a house to himself because he had friends over every once in a while and said he didn't want to interrupt anyone's space. He soon married Brianna, a nurse at the hospital. 

Mat and Felix didn't stay, saying they wanted to resume life at their previous places of residence. They said they'd visit, and they stuck to it. Mat and Felix have both been down about 4-5 times now to see everyone.

------

The barn has changed in ways I didn't see coming. There's now a 4 time world champion Saddlebred, Kalarama's Delightful. We call him Dee, but his owner calls his Ding-dong. Baz, Lewis, Ryan, Rhys, and Ethan have all caught on to the horse life and they love every minute of it.

We'd participated in multiple shows, even travelling to smaller events and taking some kids with us. Anthem is my go-to horse for the ring, if it's not a gaited class at least. He's a 3 gaited gelding and hot-headed as h*ll.

------

Two years after the dispute with the egos finally died off, the whole squad was at the barn. We were, once again, filling in for the rest of the staff while they were at a show with the kids. It was that exact time of year, the same show as it was 2 years ago-- and that means it's been 2 years since I asked (Y/N) to be my girlfriend. 

But today, another question lingers as I made my way into the main barn after letting out Nutasha, who was being boarded after she foaled. She'll be here for the next 6 months, then go back to her owner's for the rest of the year until it's time to foal again.

"Hey mate." Baz caught me outside the tack room. 

"Yeah?" 

"Ryan's looking for a slow-twist to put on Anthem because he's starting to fight the bit. We can't find one anywhere. Do you know where one could be?" He asked, running a hand through his ginger hair.