A/N

Hey y'all! Thank you so much for your support for the story. It means a lot to me to know I'm not writing for the sake of it. It has a purpose now: I write for you guys. And I want to give you the best I can.

Quick update, both stories are winding down, but especially You're My Trinity. 

1) While I've enjoyed writing it, it can't go on forever. I would say maybe 5 more chapters or so and this one will be done. There will be three more major things to happen and then the story will come to a close.

2) I Am The Animal was never meant to be a long story. A few more chapters on it and that story will done as well. That story doesn't have a lot of stuff in it except for the end and it doesn't lead up to a lot. When I say a few chapters left, I mean 3-4. I don't want to pass 10 chapters because like I said, not much happens in the story. 

But that doesn't mean I'm going to stop writing. My next story will be out within a day of ending these two. The only thing I will say is that I am not a DAGAMES ONLY person and the next story will be Jacksepticeye. That all I'm saying BC I don't want to spoil it for y'all. 

Thats it y'all. Thank you so much to everyone for you amazing support and I will be back tomorrow with another chapter for I Am The Animal. Luv y'all! 

~KODA