Time Of Essence

The group looked around at us, then Anti. Anti smiles when he sees Mark, his head twitching. 

~~օɦ ɖǟʀӄ! ʟօօӄֆ ʟɨӄɛ ֆօʍɛօռɛ ƈǟʍɛ ȶօ քʟǟʏ.~~

A black and gray figure appears in front of Mark, grabbing his shoulder and disappearing with him.

" Wait... let's just say I get heads and Will is safe..." I started, trying to distract Anti and stall for as long as I can while George, Nathan, and Preston carefully sneak around behind him. " What would happen to Nate?" 

~~ɨ աօʊʟɖ ȶʊʀռ ɦǟʟʄ օʄ ɦɨֆ ֆօʊʟ ɛʋɨʟ, ʟɨӄɛ ʍɛ. ɦɛ աօʊʟɖ ɦǟʋɛ ǟռ ǟʟȶɛʀ ɛɢօ ȶɦǟȶ ֆɛʀʋɛֆ ȶɦɛ ֆǟʍɛ քʊʀքօֆɛ ǟֆ ɨ ɖօ.~~

" And what would that purpose be?" I tossed the coin in sassy way. Anti ran up on me, running is cold hand down my arm. I gave him a ' touch me again, you're dead' look and he took a step back. We had passed the rest of the group. 

~~ȶօ ȶǟӄɛ օʋɛʀ ȶɦɛ ʟɨʋɛֆ օʄ ȶɦɛ ʍօʀȶǟʟ ǟռɖ ʍǟӄɛ ȶɦɛʍ ʍɨֆɛʀǟɮʟɛ. ȶɦɛռ ɨ'ɖ ӄɨʟʟ ȶɦɛ ʍօʀȶǟʟ, ȶʀǟքքɨռɢ ȶɦɛɨʀ ֆօʊʟ ɨռ ʍʏ աօʀʟɖ ʄօʀɛʋɛʀ. ռօա ʄʟɨք~~

I looked at everyone else, then at the coin, and back at them. I had no choice. I flipped and Will ran out in front of Anti before he could catch the quarter and pushed him out of the way. Anti gained on him, putting his hand to Will's throat. 

" Don't. Touch. Her." Will rasped and hit Anti in the side of his ribs, causing him to fall back. I stepped in front of them, blocking Will. 

" E-enough Anti..." I said in a shaky voice. " W-what's the trading price?"

~~ȶɦɛ ʍօʀȶǟʟ ӄɛɛքֆ ȶɦɛɨʀ ʟɨʄɛ, ɮʊȶ ɨ ֆȶɨʟʟ ɢɛȶ ȶɦɛɨʀ ɛɢօ~~

" That's it?" I asked.

~~ɮʊȶ ɨ ǟʟֆօ ɢɛȶ ֆօʍɛȶɦɨռɢ ɛʟֆɛ. ǟ քʀɨʐɛɖ քօֆֆɛֆֆɨօռ օʄ ȶɦɛ օռɛ աɦօ ʄʟɨքֆ ȶɦɛ ƈօɨռ~~

" Uh... you know what...Whatever, just... leave Will alone." I hold the quarter to reveal that it landed on heads. Anti goes to Nate and uses a force to lift him in the air. 

~~ȶɦɨֆ աɨʟʟ ɮɛ ʄʊռ. ɨ'ʋɛ ǟʟաǟʏֆ աǟռȶɛɖ ȶօ ӄռօա աɦǟȶ ռǟȶɛʍǟʀɛ աօʊʟɖ ʟօօӄ ʟɨӄɛ..~~

As a steam, I'm guessing his soul, starts to rise from Nate's chest, George, Nathan, and Preston jump and tackle Anti, slamming his head into the ground. The force was broken and Nate fell to the floor, trying to get up as soon as he could. Anti yelled and cursed, but couldn't throw the boys off. The three each stabbed him with a pocket knife in various places, causing him to weaken. 

While Anti was in pain, we all made our escape back to the house, where we met Mark in the living room. His shirt was stained in blood and his breathing was slow and shaky. His eyes were clouded and dull, yet strained like he was in shear pain. Tess walked over to him, inspecting his wounds as Jack and I led Will and Nate upstairs to rest. When I came back, Mark was talking to Tess and Nathan. I went outside to see George and Ry in the pool. I sat at the door and listened to the point where I said one word in my head in relief: 'Yes!'

George: " Ryliegh... will you be my girlfriend?" 

*** HEY GUYS!!! Whew! It's been a rough day of slinging piles of crap (literally) and running horses, but I came home to have some great ideas for y'all! Sorry the chapter are a bit short, but there are two things that keep happening:

1- I keep forgetting that 400-500 words isn't really a lot to read.

2- I keep finding myself at a point where I can't continue anymore on the page because it wouldn't make sense. It's a new scene and it seems better to start on a new page. 

But please don't let that discourage you from reading because this story isn't going anywhere anytime soon. I'm in love with it so far and it only has about 16 chapters. Lots more to come and thank you for 151 reads. It means a lot to me considering I don't normally write on Wattpad, just read. AND one more thing! Thank you to MineBendy for adding another follower to my list! I hope I get time to read some of their stories and I recommend y'all to too! Thank y'all for reading and I will see ya in the next chapter! PEACE OUT!!***

~KODA~